Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

That bloke is a chancer who makes risk and reward predictions based on the news that’s being recycled by the media, hoping that they come true 

It’s strange how he didn’t know about the inflated fee until Sky sports put it out, then all of a sudden, as if by magic he knows how much and what the new transfer fee is ?

it’s comical

Did Sky put the fee out?

I've only seen correct predictions from him so far.

Feel free to correct me but his announcements for Mason Bennett leaving, the club being cleared on the EFL charge was before any media ?‍♂️

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

That bloke is a chancer who makes risk and reward predictions based on the news that’s being recycled by the media, hoping that they come true 

It’s strange how he didn’t know about the inflated fee until Sky sports put it out, then all of a sudden, as if by magic he knows how much and what the new transfer fee is ?

it’s comical

hes the luckiest man ever then he said no efl punishment and 24 to 48 hours announcement and was right. Might ask him for lottery numbers hes obviously lucky 

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

We know how well Leicester, a club less than an hour down the road, did out of scouting the French football. Kante and Mahrez for less than £8m between them sold them for roughly £100m. They should've perhaps got more too. 

I'm hopeful that Jozwiak will be a sign of things to come from our scouting network. 

Bartosz kapustka?

If you agreed a 400k deal to buy a house, gave your word and then you go away to sort a mortgage out, and then once the mortgage is sorted you come back to sign the paper to find the fee is now 500k because there was other interest in the house, you’d probably tell them where to stick it.

The interesting bit for me is where is the player right now? If he has come over to Derby then that’ll show the deal is still open slightly and I imagine the agent will be speaking to Lech Poznan but if the player isn’t here, I fear this will not get over the line.

6 minutes ago, Shaftesbury Street said:

Did Sky put the fee out?

I've only seen correct predictions from him so far.

Feel free to correct me but his announcements for Mason Bennett leaving, the club being cleared on the EFL charge was before any media ?‍♂️

He also said Darren Moore was to be announced as our new manager, before swiftly deleting it when Lampard rocked up 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

He also said Darren Moore was to be announced as our new manager, before swiftly deleting it when Lampard rocked up 

Since nobody has named a kid Barry since 1979, we can only assume the bloke is 40 plus. 

Which is sad.

6 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

hes the luckiest man ever then he said no efl punishment and 24 to 48 hours announcement and was right. Might ask him for lottery numbers hes obviously lucky 

He gets loads wrong! he said we were signing an attacking midfielder before the barrow game,

also claimed Darren Moore was going to be our new manager then deleted it when he was wrong 

made loads of claims about Panzo that we’re also rubbish, again swiftly deleted them When found out 

he only keeps the tweets he guesses correctly 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Have you ever posted anything positive about the club you claim to support? Constant negativity just gets boring and monotonous?

Oh yeh, definitely post positive stuff when appropriate. If some folks see it all through rose tinted specs that's absolutely up to them. I never criticise the poster. Everyone is entitled to say it how they see it. Unless the forum rules recently changed ??

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Maybe he heard he impressed in the interview and assumed he would be appointed? Who knows. All I know is that he has got two very accurate 'guesses' right recently (and a couple last year before anyone else) and if you are interested in the transfer silly season for Derby he's worth a follow.

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Has anything come out of the Polish side to back up what Rob Dorsett has said?

The only thing I’ve seen is this tweet from this journalist based in Poznan, which posted a couple of hours ago.

It translates to “Lech Poznań is delaying the transfer of Kamil Jóźwiak. And it talks about the price for Robert Gumny”.

God people get right on my txts, poss his club / agent would not tie up the deal before the round of international’s but were more inclined to splash the details of the supposed Derby move to all and sundry to alert other clubs ,couple of decent performances and hey presto ,,,

some people really need to have a think about whether they are actually Derby fans or just attached to the club instead of buying a dog to kick

Archived