Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

9 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Or just buy a right winger instead......

seen nothing of any real quality from this guy, especially if Polish league is of a poor standard 

So is the Scottish league but you can still get some very good players there.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I would now too ... and this isn’t a slight on Johnny at all but just shows we haven’t really gone forward attacking wise ... regressed if anything 

We are miles behind where we were. I’d kill for a Russell or a Ward in this team... I’d even take a Dawkins! Don’t think we realised how spoiled we were for a few years.

47 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jamie Ward and Johnny Russell are exactly the type of players we could do with at the minute.

In terms of the teams output that pair were better for Derby county than the lingard and Ince that mac 1 brought in - they did not actually improve us but the Ince one made sense with our style at the time and ward’s hamstrings after 30 minutes but he had usually set up a win by then whilst lingard to this day did nothing for us bar score 2 goals whilst we were shedding goals from his position 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jamie Ward and Johnny Russell are exactly the type of players we could do with at the minute.

Well we do have an injured Waghorn and some players not showing for the ball During the match, so I recon we don’t miss them tbh?

Really hope we can pull this signing off. 

Would ve a great addition to the squad, a winger who takes his man on. 

Get the Bogle, Lowe deal done, ASAP, so we can bring this lad in. 

2 attacking players added to the squad before Saturday, would be excellent news, and much needed. 

Archived