Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

What's this then?

We know from the video that he's away with Poland, not in Derby. The tweet is not from DCFC. Someone in the comments says "nearly had me there". So it's clearly a mock up but it's a pretty good one. Mind I'm rubbish at Photoshop so I'm not the best to judge how difficult it would be....

Even so.... Looks good in a Rams shirt, eh? 

Come on! That's a terrible effort ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Ok. Fair enough. That'll be why no one else has mentioned it.

Anyone checked on the translated text overlaying the video or is that fooling me too?

I translated the youtube video myself (with google obv) to check it wasnt just fake subs that had been added and it doesn't seem to be.

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Should have come to me. Everybody knows that when it comes to Photoshop trickery, I'm the maestro...

image.png.da47e0773da0a978f6bfc3363e4a921b.png

The Bristol Bandito?

Only a matter of time before they replaced one statue with another.

Sounds like this might actually be on based on that video, unless it’s to stir up the interest from other teams that have been linked with him. 
It’s a bit odd that he’d say it, normally players keep quiet in fear of jeopardising their move. 

14 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Sounds like this might actually be on based on that video, unless it’s to stir up the interest from other teams that have been linked with him. 
It’s a bit odd that he’d say it, normally players keep quiet in fear of jeopardising their move. 

It may be that it's a done deal but the restrictions during international duty mean the actual signature can't be done just yet. 

9 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

This is where a word that sounds like "Derby" means something entirely different in Polish.

I had that thought too ? but I couldn't find the word if it exists

43 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

This is where a word that sounds like "Derby" means something entirely different in Polish.

33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I had that thought too ? but I couldn't find the word if it exists

But with a Polish accent, "Galatasary" does sound a lot like "Derby".

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Djurbę.

It means 'beetroot' in Polish. Obviously Kamil is seeking reassurance that the third kit will indeed be beetroot and not pink.

15 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Rush has a lot to answer for 

anyone else think Derby’s deals were made more public under him to help drive prices and in the same time get a better deal for his Wasserman group or whatever they were 

No-one else was in for the duffers we signed.

Archived