v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

He put Malone on the pitch ???

benched lowe because ???????

and actually it is on cocu 

u watch Malone 

watch his half ass tracking back , his casual trotting back before he realises he’s in the preverbial 

u think billy Davies or even Nigel clough would have that sort of half assed attitude being displayed on the pitch 

love either or not both demanded a work ethic that cocu simply doesn’t seem to come even close to demanding from his players 

it’s a poo show mate 

and he’s the clown at the top orchestrating it 

So you’re saying because Malone made an error and was half asleep ( don’t particurlarly rate him myself ) early in game and cost us a goal that Lowe is the difference yeah?? pmsl ? 

And Cocus fault ?? I think away from home Malone might be stronger defensively so can see the thinking for selecting him 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Largely down to Malone being a pratt and Forsyth not being a centre half. Outside of that we’ve played quite well. We need 2 centre halves in asap, Forsyth can’t play there and Davies is past it. I have no confidence in us winning any games with them 2 as a centre back pairing.

And another LB, I don’t think any of our defensive options on the left are viable

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. How will that help us climb the table. Do they give points for coulda, shoulda, woulda?

Come on Roy. I feel you are being deliberately obtuse. Good performances generally mean you get a good result. We've been unlucky today and there's encouraging signs. If you play well, your results will improve. It shows that there's something there.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Have you actually watched any of this game?

cant wait until we get McCarthy or Pulis in and Knight and Sibley disappear back to youth football to be replaced by a couple of cloggers.

Yes mate I’m watching it now 

I’m also not just referring to today but also the rapid demise over the last couple of months 

today has been better but we’re still losing and we’re still making basic mistakes that are basic fundamentals 

Just now, SaintRam said:

To briefly join in the side conversation that's happening: I have more interest in getting a better team in Derby shirts than I am in bringing someone else who can get this lot playing better. 

Abso-bloody-lutely!! 

How many of the current team (not including the youth players that have stepped up over the last 18 months) would we want to keep to push for promotion? Maybe 3 players as squad players and 1 in the starting 11. 

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

So you’re saying because Malone made an error and was half asleep ( don’t particurlarly rate him myself ) early in game and cost us a goal that Lowe is the difference yeah?? pmsl ? 

Malone is crap. Awful footballer, and seems like a bit of a banker. Lowe has come on and played pretty well, much better than Malone has recently. So yeah, Lowe is the difference. We're much better with him on. 

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

And Cocus fault ?? I think away from home Malone might be stronger defensively so can see the thinking for selecting him 

I stopped reading when u said Malone might be better defensively 

Its called desire and hunger 

how many times have we switched off this season 

Malones cat napping on the pitch is not an isolated incident 

it’s the norm for us 

where does that buck stop ? 

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

Come on Roy. I feel you are being deliberately obtuse. Good performances generally mean you get a good result. We've been unlucky today and there's encouraging signs If you play well, your results will improve. It shows that there's something there.

Generally. But you also see it from teams that have just come up from League 1. They flatter to deceive in their play, little end product.

FWIW I think Rooney will make a difference. 

free kick half way line. Both center halfs get sent up into the box  then hamer lays it off short and we play short passes until we lose the ball and they break while our CH's are still in their box. 

Does anyone have a brain in this team? It baffles me how poor our squad is compared to just a few years ago. We have a relegation zone squad. Anyone blaming the manager has rose tinted glasses on. 

1 minute ago, LB_DCFC said:

Come on Roy. I feel you are being deliberately obtuse. Good performances generally mean you get a good result. We've been unlucky today and there's encouraging signs If you play well, your results will improve. It shows that there's something there.

We havent been unlucky. Our finishing has been poor and our defending worse - nothing to do with luck. 

We've bern slightly better today, but we are also playing a team that until today was below us in the table.

1 minute ago, tombomb said:

free kick half way line. Both center halfs get sent up into the box  then hamer lays it off short and we play short passes until we lose the ball and they break while our CH's are still in their box. 

Does anyone have a brain in this team? It baffles me how poor our squad is compared to just a few years ago. We have a relegation zone squad. Anyone blaming the manager has rose tinted glasses on. 

That pretty much sums this team up ?‍♂️

Archived