Rob Dickie - signed for QPR

Fraser_23

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Hopefully, from this investment/takeover. I’m not sure a league one centre half is fantasy league stuff

Dickie isnt,but you said and i quote We need a proper top class replacement for Keogh, can be no half measures.  but obviously you had forgotten that

51 minutes ago, TommyPowell said:

Dickie isnt,but you said and i quote We need a proper top class replacement for Keogh, can be no half measures.  but obviously you had forgotten that

That’s what I mean, Dickie could well be that. A top class player does not mean an expensive player necessarily. I don’t know a lot about him, but his stats are outstanding. He could be a real lower league gem that turns out to be one of the best even in this division.

9 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Let’s not forget where keogh came from. On first glance he seems just what we need, tall and physical paired with Clarke after January would transform the back line with a keeper. Bogle dickie Clarke Lowe seems a lot better than now.

Hope Bogle asked Clarke for permission first 

On 15/12/2019 at 12:05, Dcfc_20 said:

Let’s not forget where keogh came from. On first glance he seems just what we need, tall and physical paired with Clarke after January would transform the back line with a keeper. Bogle dickie Clarke Lowe seems a lot better than now.

Not sure what Davies has done so wrong?

24 minutes ago, Squid said:

Nothing but his contracts up at the end of the season and he's getting on

Clarke leaves at the same time as Davies - Not sure why we'd pick him ahead of Davies

For me currently Davies is the first name on the teamsheet - We need his calm head, experience and leadership out there

Then Martin

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

Clarke leaves at the same time as Davies - Not sure why we'd pick him ahead of Davies

For me currently Davies is the first name on the teamsheet - We need his calm head, experience and leadership out there

Then Martin

Clarke’s better suited to playing out from the back than Davies... I cant remember a single bad pass from Clarke all season, whereas Davies seems to make one shocker almost every game.

Archived