Rob Dickie - signed for QPR

Fraser_23

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there wasn’t confirmation before that our recruitment team is just on one massive wind up, then this is it. Dickie? Really? They’ve deffo just searched for dick on Football manager and come up with this one?

In all seriousness, his stats on who scored are immense (genuinely). We need a proper top class replacement for Keogh, can be no half measures. 

They seem to think; based on the past fees for other top CBs in that division, that he'd probably cost around £2m. 

That's a reluctant valuation from the realists among Oxford fans - they want £4-5m. 

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

is he any good? anyone actually seen him before? I don't have a scooby about him...

If we/someone doesn't sign him before their FA Cup game we could see him against Man City.

According to Whoscored's barometer he's the 13th best player in League One so far this season.

Seems to be a ball-playing CB; seems good in the air. Good age. I'd have to check his teeth before I could approve this signing though. 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If we/someone doesn't sign him before their FA Cup game we could see him against Man City.

According to Whoscored's barometer he's the 13th best player in League One so far this season.

Seems to be a ball-playing CB; seems good in the air. Good age. I'd have to check his teeth before I could approve this signing though. 

The next Richard Keogh ? 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

teeth? TEETH?

Didn't you know that footballers are recognized by their beards and tattoos?! Jeez this forum. Don't even get the simpliest basics of football right.

Archived