Boro (H) Match Thread

Bubbles

HT 1-0. Best performance of the season so far.

However, if Clarke heroics hadn't rescued us from a Davies howler to start the game this half could have been very different. Nary a foot put wrong since.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

Also worth mentioning, this is exactly the performance you want to see from the players following the news this week.

Many questioned how they would react, like professionals is the answer. 

Well there was a bit of early rebellion from Curtis Davies, putting Assombalonga through on goal; but he quickly got over it. Not his fault Boro couldn't score it ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Well there was a bit of early rebellion from Curtis Davies, putting Assombalonga through on goal; but he quickly got over it. Not his fault Boro couldn't score it ? 

Yeah let’s forget about that sssh! ?

Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Boro forum is interesting,views ranging from us being their for the taking and Nigel Pearson being the man to save them.

I feel as though us being their for the taking is purely down to our current form/Davies early mistake.

There have been no signs of such a situation in the game. They've been often getting near our area but every time they get close we just take the ball off them with little to no effort.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wonder if Mel invited Steve Gibson over to the directors box for a glass of fancy wine? Go all out on a rare vintage to really rub it in.

And invoice him for the bottle, got to watch those pennies, got FFP to think about 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wonder if Mel invited Steve Gibaon over to the directors box for a glass of fancy wine? Go all out on a rare vintage to really rub it in.

Nah if i was Mel id poor myself a nice vintage. Then poor Gibson a glass of lambrini 

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My missus just said "surely even Derby can't duck this up?".

She just had to say it ?

To be fair it didn't count until you posted it on here. So now it's your fault. 

Boro must have performed some black magic to get in half time there only 1-0 down. They really have had all the luck of the bounce around their box, could easily be 5 up here. Deserve to be at least 2/3 up imo as well. Formation looks to be working well, Martin and Marriott working together well. Just hope we don’t regret not taking more of our chances as we have done many times this season. Really need to come out second half and put this one to bed.

Archived