Bulgaria vs England

Van der MoodHoover

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

Bulgarian Prime Minister has called for the resignation of the president of the Bulgarian Football Union. Should also go for the manager of the national team too.

At least the PM is taking it seriously.

agreed, I've not heard the post match interview but what's the betting he didn't hear anything during the game

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

Nope not my problem. I was obviously following poor instruction ?

The person the instructions were for got it, so the instructions were fine for the intended party

Kanye West Gangsta GIF by Cameron McClain

If you need help, for real, the "GIF" button is on the tool bar above the reply box. If you were being pedantic... 

Dog Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

The person the instructions were for got it, so the instructions were fine for the intended party

Kanye West Gangsta GIF by Cameron McClain

If you need help, for real, the "GIF" button is on the tool bar above the reply box. If you were being pedantic... 

Dog Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I was actually trying to be funny, but I guess you have to have a sense of humour to see that,  just like the guys who liked my reply.

Try it sometime

I didn’t watch the game but I’m disgusted to hear about the racist chanting last night and also annoyed that the Bulgaria coach is failing to acknowledge it. It’s such a shame because Bulgaria is a beautiful country with many amazing people.

I can’t agree with people calling for Bulgaria to be banned for future tournaments. It’s not the players’ fault or the majority of the Bulgarian fans fault for the actions of the ultras who don’t otherwise go to Bulgarian home matches as stated before the match and only went there with the sole purpose of causing trouble. That leads to problems down the line, should England be banned for the Nazi salute done by that one idiotic England fan in Prague last Friday or the many England fans doing Nazi salutes last year in the World Cup in moscow? Also the England fans kept signing support for the Queen, whose husband(Prince Philip) is a horrific racist himself, should the queen be responsible for the actions of her dumb thick racist husband? I don’t think it’s fair at all to punish innocent people because of the actions of a small minority, that goes for Bulgarian fans, England fans or anyone else

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

They weren’t ejected, they walked out. The real scandal is that they weren’t apprehended on the way out. There were about 200 guys in black hoodies in clearly some sort of organised thing, who walked out at the second stoppage.

I don’t get it though, what are they trying to achieve? They want to protest to defend their right to be racist dheads? They want the match to be cancelled and Bulgaria hit with heavy sanctions, ‘cos if I can’t be revisit at the match, there’s just no point to football?’
clearly it was their job to wind up the rest of the stadium and then get the duck out of there.

what sort of ducked up ideology do these people have that they feel they can create an organised protest to defend it?

This was highlighted by people before the match by reporters. There’s friction between the Bulgarian ultras(the ones doing the racist abuse) and the Bulgarian FA- many of the Bulgarian ultras identify more as club supporters than national team supporters. These ultras don’t usually go to national team games but because England are a ‘big nation’, they went there to send a message and ruin it for other Bulgarian fans and to get the Bulgarian FA punished. There’s this nonsense about educating the Bulgarian people, I can’t possibly agree with that- maybe the manager but not the fans, the Bulgarian ultras who were racist knew exactly what they were doing. It was sent as message to the Bulgarian FA because of the previously stated friction between the two. 

56 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I was actually trying to be funny, but I guess you have to have a sense of humour to see that,  just like the guys who liked my reply.

Try it sometime

Originally I thought you were joking but your 2nd response made me think that you were semi serious. 

Conan Obrien This Is Unacceptable GIF by Team Coco

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Originally I thought you were joking but your 2nd response made me think that you were semi serious. 

Conan Obrien This Is Unacceptable GIF by Team Coco

The cat's out the bag now mate; what we all suspected is now known: Rynny has no sense of humour. 

Such a shame. 

6 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I haven't read beyond this post, but there are some things you just wish you could retract aren't there

Nope, I stand by it. They didn't deserve to be in from the form they had shown, we would have thrashed Bulgaria with or without them, because they were shocking.

Archived