Bulgaria vs England

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Fair play, good goal. No doubting his ability, just whether he deserves to start over sancho based on current form.

I think he is better out wide than upfront, at least certainly when he is a lone striker. Sancho didn't perform Friday, seems to be a good decision. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I think he is better out wide than upfront, at least certainly when he is a lone striker. Sancho didn't perform Friday, seems to be a good decision. 

Agree he’s better out wide than a lone striker- though I’m not convinced that’s entirely his natural role, he’s not really a proper wide man. Think he’s best in a two up front. Seen a few saying sancho was poor, can’t say I agree really- he wasn’t very effective, but he didn’t have much chance. When he did get the ball, he looked to make stuff happen. Think it was quite harsh to drop him myself, given the issues were further back the pitch. But rashford has justified the call so far in all fairness. Still would’ve liked to see that front three working together against an opponent where they’ll have the ball like today though- still think they’re our best 3 and we need to build a partnership.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

What happened to Bulgaria? Have produced some excellent players in the past (stoichkov, berbatov) and some decent teams, especially in the 90s. Now they are right down there with worst teams in Europe.

You don't know? That's super nasty and sad story.

Mafia, murders, money laundering, match fixing... you name it, they've got it. Completely destroyed the whole great culture they used to have.

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

You don't know? That's super nasty and sad story.

Mafia, murders, money laundering, match fixing... you name it, they've got it. Completely destroyed the whole great culture they used to have.

I didn’t know that. But not surprised either.

Archived