Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Probably because both of his primary competition crashed their cars while drunk during the week ? 

Can't think of anyone else who could play instead of him, who didn't play for the U23s against Monaco.

And just maybe the anti zoon gang failed to understand he’s been carrying a foot injury which might explain some of the poor performances ? 

12 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Who would have you picked, then?

Since you asked:

Roos

Bogle Davies Clarke Malone (or Lowe)

Knight Bielik Shinnie

Holmes Marriott Waghorn

For the following reasons:

- Bieliks looks far better IMO as a holding midfielder. It allows him to influence the game more.

- Bogle adds so much more balance to the team at RB.

- I'd rather have Holmes in for Knight in the middle, but every time I see Paterson play, the more reasons I see why Bristol City loaned him to (at the time) a rival.

It's been an awful week but I hope the fans play their part today and really get behind the team.  Solidarity with the players on the pitch has never been more needed than it is today.  And the players need to respond by giving every ounce of energy they have and show everyone how much the shirt means to them. 

Hopefully.

If there's there's a time for Zoon to go poo or bust and play with shackles off its now. He has  the three/four three poo shields that have bought him some extra time while fans eyes are elsewhere. 

His stock can't get much lower, so I'd gamble massively and try everything in the locker. It'll either work and exorcise his demons and kick on or fail and the status quo will remian the same. Win win. Will he seize it?

Archived