iPhone 11

ramsbottom

I know @David will probably disagree but...  Christ it's ugly!!!  I find it startling that all the combined IQ, and industrial design experience Apple have, that they can't find a way to not have your camera lenses sticking out that that... 

image.thumb.png.7145b1103a3519fd1555600a433c7c16.png

I know that once it's in a case you won't notice it as much, but it really does look stupid.  It's like they didn't even try this year...

I'll stick to the XR when I upgrade later on this year...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they were going for a modern twist on the old vintage 3 lens cameras. Wasn’t a fan at first, but looking at hands on videos it does look a lot better. The new matte finish is nice on the space grey, not feeling the other colours.

07800E8F-B0BD-490B-8440-0FE54CA0981E.jpeg

6 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I know @David will probably disagree but...  Christ it's ugly!!!  I find it startling that all the combined IQ, and industrial design experience Apple have, that they can't find a way to not have your camera lenses sticking out that that... 

image.thumb.png.7145b1103a3519fd1555600a433c7c16.png

I know that once it's in a case you won't notice it as much, but it really does look stupid.  It's like they didn't even try this year...

I'll stick to the XR when I upgrade later on this year...

Johnny Ive quit recently didn't he. Maybe this was why ? 

Very clever from apple, recognise a gap in the market as the result of the Huawei sanctions and bring out a phone to pick up that market share.

The phone will look fine once it has a case on it, however their OS will be the same boring format as usual. Overpriced and restricted as always, but also reliable and easy to use, which is why as always I will continue with their brand.

34 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Which also has a camera bump...

Albeit a lot smaller one...

3 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Thank god I don't suffer from this

I have a mild case of trypophobia.  Some geometric patterns and stuff in nature makes my skin crawl ?  The promotion stuff i've seen haven't, so the people who are freaked out by it, must be really bad...

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Albeit a lot smaller one...

I have a mild case of trypophobia.  Some geometric patterns and stuff in nature makes my skin crawl ?  The promotion stuff i've seen haven't, so the people who are freaked out by it, must be really bad...

I think you missed my point!!  ?

Archived