U23s v Southampton

Day

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Interesting team. Lacking defenders. Overloaded on midfielders.  A radical 2-5-3 formation coming up?

Mitchell

Wassell Brown

Holmes Minkley Sibley Bird Shinnie

Whittaker Martin Mitchel-Lawson

Oops. I trusted Google on Minkley. But TransferMarket says he's  a CB. So maybe this then?

Mitchell

Holmes Mikley Wassell Brown

Sibley Bird Shinnie

Whittaker Martin Mitchel-Lawson

Shinnie seems to not be fancied much by cocu then, certainly a way down the pecking order. Don’t think he’ll feature much more than the likes of Sibley, bird and Mitchell who are also playing tonight. Very much on the edges of the first team like they are, his performances in pre season didn’t really help his case. Least he was a free.

Interesting to see Whittaker play, he could be one to watch next season coming through, he’s getting closer to the first team

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I’m guessing...

Mitchell

Minkley    Wassall    Bird       Brown

Holmes    Shinnie      Sibley

Whittaker      Martin     Mitchell-Lawson

I'm guessing...

Mitchell

Minkley  Wassall  Brown

Bird

JML   Holmes   Shinnie  Sibley

Martin   Whittaker

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

I got no sound. Anyone else having same problem?

I have the opposite problem. I can hear Jack Woodward just fine. 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Shinnie seems to not be fancied much by cocu then, certainly a way down the pecking order. Don’t think he’ll feature much more than the likes of Sibley, bird and Mitchell who are also playing tonight. Very much on the edges of the first team like they are, his performances in pre season didn’t really help his case. Least he was a free.

I think, as you'd expect from a Dutch manager, he really values technical ability. 

Hence we have Huddlestone and Josefzoon in the team, and I think we'll see little of Shinnie and Bennett with their high energy pressing style that Lampard really valued. 

Archived