Forest (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been to forest away and was thinking for 20 squid might as well try it if I can get a ticket on thursday. Is it one per season ticket? And where would be best to park, only thing is I hate driving in Nottingham ? has anyone parked at meadow lane notts county ground? 

1 minute ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

Never been to forest away and was thinking for 20 squid might as well try it if I can get a ticket on thursday. Is it one per season ticket? And where would be best to park, only thing is I hate driving in Nottingham ? has anyone parked at meadow lane notts county ground? 

Depending on where your coming from, there are tram park and rides at Clifton off the A453, and one in Toton off the A52.

The Clifton one drops off about 15 minutes walk from the ground, the Toton one at the station about 20 mins walk.

Alternatively park at Nottingham Train Station car park, it's pretty cheap and again a 20 min walk.

I know talking to Forest fans there are now loads of restrictions around the ground on a matchday, so maybe Meadow Lane wouldn't be the best idea, even in one of the car parks.

I think there's a free shuttle from the station/nearest tramstop on a matchday too, but the aroma of piss and desperation probably rules that out.

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The first Forest away tickets I've been able to get since 2013 - Happy days! 

I see we lost that one hahaha my record isn't looking too good at forest.

2011 - Forest 1-2 Derby

2012 - Forest 0-1 Derby

2013 - Forest 1-0 Derby

2015 - Forest 1-0 Derby

2017 - Forest 2-2 Derby

2018 - Forest 1-0 Derby

We seem to lose games i go to in the first half, always conceding goals and going in at HT a goal down, not scored at there ground for a while and due an away win.

42 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Can not wait now, thanks to a mate, I have tickets for this game, not been to Forest for years, with 3400 of us, it should be a great atmosphere, got a good feeling about this game as well, 2-1 to the mighty Rams..

Same for me. Last time was 1 0 Bryson winner for me. Think that was our last win there? So I guess I could be a good omen. I’ve never really bothered to try get one when there’s only 2000 cause just feels so outnumbered and out sung. Looking forward to 3400 making ourselves heard. 

Archived