Once a Ram, always a Ram?

cheron85

I was sat in the home end at Hillsborough when Bamford scores that injury time corker,so I will always love him(not in that way)even if he is a diving cheat.

Don’t hate anyone but the players I would have no time for would be those over the years that couldn’t be arsed to acknowledge my lads,picture,autograph,say how do etc.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I was sat in the home end at Hillsborough when Bamford scores that injury time corker,so I will always love him(not in that way)even if he is a diving cheat.

Don’t hate anyone but the players I would have no time for would be those over the years that couldn’t be arsed to acknowledge my lads,picture,autograph,say how do etc.

Have you had much interaction with players from last season? I've heard nothing but good things from other people about that squad and taking the time out with people. 

Always thought Stephen Bywater was abit of a twit, especially under NC.

Posted quite a few cryptic tweets whilst here about signings and Cloughs management, didn’t really acknowledge the fans on Saturday, the blow up dolls... 

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Lee Camp still inevitably gets stick from the crowd when he plays us

Usually has a total clown moment too, bless him, does Agent Camp.

As others have said, 'hate' a bit strong but can't be doing with Billy Davies who's a poisonous little oomp-loompa and Nigel Pearson is a complete plank..

Rowett, Pearson, Bamford, Lingard. 

Rowett, because his football was bank.

Pearson because he was a square headed loser for us.

Bamford, do I need to say any more?

Lingard, because he's everything wrong with modern football. And he's really, really annoying.

11 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

As others have said, 'hate' a bit strong but can't be doing with Billy Davies who's a poisonous little oomp-loompa and Nigel Pearson is a complete plank..

I've tried to edit my post but I can't find the edit button ? I only seem to have it on some of my posts!

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I've tried to edit my post but I can't find the edit button ? I only seem to have it on some of my posts!

You can only edit up to 5 minutes after the post is made.

haters GIF

39 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Have you had much interaction with players from last season? I've heard nothing but good things from other people about that squad and taking the time out with people. 

Our experience has basically been fantastic not just with the players but the club staff,we’ve been in a couple of situations where we’ve seen lots of the players who didn’t have a clue who we were and they were all nice.

Err,Butterfield,Benty,Ince,JR,Nuge I can’t really remember.Peschisolido is a lovely guy and I’ve mentioned Jonno before.

Last season no,the only ones who were behind us at Wembley were Holmes,Nuge and someone else I’ve forgot and they spent quite a bit of time with the fans.

We had some dealings with Keogh(that sounds shady) but never met him.

The only one I can fairly call out would be Shackell...rude.

I do have a Rowett story but I’m going to keep that under my hat,suffice to say its not complimentary.

Bryson was the one I forgot?

1 hour ago, Pastinaak said:

Just had to Google that - crazy! I've also just learned that Ted McMinn lost his leg. Didn't know that either.

He did a charity Bike ride from Rangers to Derby. One class act. Went to the Derby v Rangers testimonial for Ted Mcminn. Cracking atmosphere. 10,000 Rangers fans. Also remember when Ted Mcminn got fouled at the half way line by a Norwich player and Oooooh Mark Wright ran from defence and walloped the offender. those were the days.

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

He's enough of a Bamford I'd like to make a new rule whereby youth team players can't be considered a Ram at all - But that would be unfair on all the others - Can't let one complete Bamford ruin it for everyone else

Ben Osborn is cracking value on Twitter. I quite like him.

48 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Always thought Stephen Bywater was abit of a twit, especially under NC.

Posted quite a few cryptic tweets whilst here about signings and Cloughs management, didn’t really acknowledge the fans on Saturday, the blow up dolls... 

Bywater had a bit of fun with the Derby fans in the away game under Rowett. I think he had a wry smile when we started chanting at him the other day, too.

6 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Ask @rynny about Camerone Jerome?

I'm intrigued.

Don’t hate anyone but the day we played Borough and Bamford dived to win a pen.. well he’s a chuffing Bamford and he isn’t on my Christmas card list and never will be. Knob

Pearson ? Neanderthal but society must accept and be inclusive of all groupings and minorities I suppose (but I find it particularly difficult in his case ) 

Savage .. not at all, daft so and so, large head, irritating at times but part of the games rich tapestry 

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm intrigued

?

On 31/08/2018 at 23:44, rynny said:

Any professional that moans about signing autographs for kids outside the ground loses all respect from me. Whining and moaning, huffing and puffing cos he has to sign a few autographs, love to see him do that in Turkey, see how the fans react to him there for doing that. 

On 02/09/2018 at 11:12, rynny said:

If that was the case I wouldn't expect him to say "Jesus Christ, I have already signed loads of things already today, why didn't you get them in the ground?" not something that should be said to kids, imo.

Going back a few years, things turned sour with Steve Cherry. 

Although, I think the fans started it by unfairly blaming him for the quarter final defeat against Plymouth, when the club was in crisis. 

After he left, it's believed that he was less than complimentary about the club. 

Archived