Once a Ram, always a Ram?

cheron85

I was thinking about this earlier - When Jody Morris wrote that lovely message to the club and fans when he left I sent out one of my rare tweets to say thank you for his time and that I'd always consider him part-Ram now

How many players/managers/coaches etc are there who were Rams and now we hate?

Bamford is one for me - And I know Rowett is up there for a lot (not me personally, glad he left but will always be a Ram for his playing days)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I was thinking about this earlier - When Jody Morris wrote that lovely message to the club and fans when he left I sent out one of my rare tweets to say thank you for his time and that I'd always consider him part-Ram now

How many players/managers/coaches etc are there who were Rams and now we hate?

Bamford is one for me - And I know Rowett is up there for a lot (not me personally, glad he left but will always be a Ram for his playing days)

Kenny Burns, who I find hilarious. He's even better than @Curtains at winding people up.

8 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

I do like showing my forest supporting colleagues the photo of Pearce in a Derby shirt kissing the Ram........then winking and saying once a Ram!!!!

Just had to Google that - crazy! I've also just learned that Ted McMinn lost his leg. Didn't know that either.

41 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Side note:  I did say at the time that was a clear indication that him and Frank were leaving..."always a [XXX]" is almost always a "Goodbye"

37 minutes ago, David said:

Hate? None. 

33 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Hate is a strong word... however, mild dislike and/or ambivalence toward, would be King Billy!  

Agreed - Trying to go back and edit my post but can't find the edit function ? 

I more mean "no longer consider a Ram"

Bamford the obvious one, diving rick. Jacob butterfield will be another when he eventually goes I’m sure. Christie is a little along those lines as well, hate probably too strong, but  don’t think there’s many who’d give him a round of applause. Nigel Pearson as a manager.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh Jessie lingarrd.

Always disappointed after Ibe had been so good coupled with a big of a "why am I here I'm too good for this" which would've been fine if he didn't have it whilst the team disintegration was going on.

Good one ,me too.

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Is Ben Osborn back to being a Ram now he's gone to Sheff Utd?

He's enough of a Bamford I'd like to make a new rule whereby youth team players can't be considered a Ram at all - But that would be unfair on all the others - Can't let one complete Bamford ruin it for everyone else

Archived