Kieran Dowell - Loan terminated; sent to Wigan

BagRam

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has nobody suggested he might Do Well?

On a more serious note, if he is physically fragile, as stated on here, I would be concerned.

One of our big weaknesses this year was how easily our young players got brushed off.

I'm not advocating brute football but we do need to look at players who can hold the ball under pressure.

5 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

On a more serious note, if he is physically fragile, as stated on here, I would be concerned.

One of our big weaknesses this year was how easily our young players got brushed off.

I'm not advocating brute football but we do need to look at players who can hold the ball under pressure.

Balance is just as important as not being fragile. Mount was brilliant at this. He would absorb the pushes and pulls but remained balanced and kept the ball.

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

That's why I think we will miss Bradders a bit, gave us a bit of muscle in the midfield....

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Just sorting out the £4 compensation to the forum for my departure 

I’m happy to wave any compensation, in fact I will pay £40 to the forum that takes you.

4 hours ago, JG400 said:

We need a booooooo! Emoji (not as harsh as an angry face) for these repeats on the same pun ?

No idea that someone invented this before me. I am somewhat morticefied at the tenonaceous link. My feathers are slightly ruffled and I feel a little dovetailed about it I can tell you. However I am nowhere near ready to throw in the dowel. I sincerely hope that you do not perceive this as a disjointed riposte. I wood work it out with you over a free beer at the Joiners Arms, Chisel Lane, Sawley if deemed helpful. The minute you walk in the lap joint.......

You know that is plane that I could go on JG400. Van Der Rampage

Not too fussed about this, but based on his time at Sheff Utd he's not one of those players who you're forced to play - so absolutely no harm in making up some numbers with young blood.

Might come off the bench more often than he'll start.

Archived