Playoff Final Encounter with the Son of God

Redlandram

My friend Nigel and I went through the inevitable agony of the playoff final. Less painful than QPR in my opinion, but still painful.

Anyway before the game I was asked by a chap sat near to us to put my tacky black flag down so “ my Dad can see where we are sat “ and I happily obliged. Up the concourse walked a bloke that I and many Rams of a certain age would have recognised instantly in his turquoise tracksuit top, none other than the son of God, David Icke. 

Those who do not remember him check him out on Wiki. Used to play in goal for Hereford and ended up on Midlands Today before completely losing his marbles.

I did swap a few pleasantries with him but a selfie seemed a bit inappropriate and besides I was mostly absorbed by the game. He is not a Ram, I am almost certain since he did not celebrate the goal. Besides if he was, his divine intervention was almost as ineffective as his yogic levitation of the 80’s.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Redlandram said:

My friend Nigel and I went through the inevitable agony of the playoff final. Less painful than QPR in my opinion, but still painful.

Anyway before the game I was asked by a chap sat near to us to put my tacky black flag down so “ my Dad can see where we are sat “ and I happily obliged. Up the concourse walked a bloke that I and many Rams of a certain age would have recognised instantly in his turquoise tracksuit top, none other than the son of God, David Icke. 

Those who do not remember him check him out on Wiki. Used to play in goal for Hereford and ended up on Midlands Today before completely losing his marbles.

I did swap a few pleasantries with him but a selfie seemed a bit inappropriate and besides I was mostly absorbed by the game. He is not a Ram, I am almost certain since he did not celebrate the goal. Besides if he was, his divine intervention was almost as ineffective as his yogic levitation of the 80’s.

So he's got a snide customer id also!

4 minutes ago, Redlandram said:

His son was a member of this very forum, maybe still is, and is a Derby fan.

19 minutes ago, Redlandram said:

Always wondered whether he went on a mushroom trip and never made it back. Mad as a box frogs.

11 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Isn't one of Icke's beliefs, is that the royal family are lizard people, along with other world leaders. Or is that someone else's loony conspiracy theory.

Given the wretched state of the aspiring “leaders” in this country. I’m beginning to think Mr Icke was ahead of the curve......fair play to him!

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

A “professional” conspiracy theorist. What sort of a job is that, you can get paid to be a nutjob?! Will I get paid if I just go on stage and claim that Richard Keogh was the true cause of WW2?! What the duck is the world 

I didn't know that. Thought he was born a bit later. You live and learn

3 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

I didn't know that. Thought he was born a bit later. You live and learn

You’re clearly not woke enough.... Keogh may have been born later but you clearly haven’t noticed the power of his stare. Clearly a man with those eyes cannot be a normal human, he is a mutant who can open a time portal by simply staring at a door and thinking of where he wants to go. 

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Always wondered whether he went on a mushroom trip and never made it back. Mad as a box frogs.

Was he mad mi owd or are we mad at the way we are being brain washed with social media, mainstream media ? Are you classed as mad if you dare challenge the authorities? Mi owd

48 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Was he mad mi owd or are we mad at the way we are being brain washed with social media, mainstream media ? Are you classed as mad if you dare challenge the authorities? Mi owd

It's really quite simple 'mi owd'. When you are insistent that that the moon is a hollowed-out alien space station and that Hillary Clinton is actually half reptilian, you're not really tearing up any authoritarian trees. What you are doing is revealing yourself to be either barking mad, or dumb as a sack of rocks.

And when you say 'we' are brainwashed, who exactly is the 'we' you refer to? You certainly don't speak for me so who exactly are you generalising about with that comment?

2 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Isn't one of Icke's beliefs, is that the royal family are lizard people, along with other world leaders. Or is that someone else's loony conspiracy theory.

Think that was V the 80's programme .  On the other hand it's possible, have you seen Prince Philip

If you watch his talks on what is happening to children and then google the number of kids who disappear (just to check whether he's making it up.. he isn't), if you pay attention to his views on the Rothcihilds and their ownership of the Worlds Central banks, if you then look at recent wars, coups, uprisings then it's difficult to disagree with him.

He's not done himself any favours with the reptile side of things so I guess it's not just easy but it's imperative that you ignore everything he says or you'll be labelled a lunatic.

I'm not mad as a box of frogs but I am open to watching some potential garbage to see why and where these views come from.

An awful lot of the things I saw him talk about over 2 talks on youtube were both worrying and frighteningly accurate.

I did have to switch off a couple of times as it went too far in my "limited" mind to be taken seriously.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I am prepared to accept that I could be.

George Carlin, one of America's best loved and popular "topical" comedians says a lot of what David Icke says, he's held up as an Icon AND he's spot on.

It can't be easy to be Icke, but the other side of it I'm fairly sure he's made an absolute fortune encouraging everyone else to drop ou of the system and I wonder how he gets his money if he doesn't believe in the system

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Think that was V the 80's programme .  On the other hand it's possible, have you seen Prince Philip

Anyone else have a bit of a crush on the evil curly haired brunette who are anyone she could get her fangs on?

No?

Weird but great series.

Archived