Sign in to follow this  
Redlandram

Playoff Final Encounter with the Son of God

Many years ago when he had just started playing for Hereford Utd,  his back garden ended where ours started. He used to be very friendly and a genuinely nice bloke. God only knows what happened there, or should I say only he knows what happened there.

8 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I'm not mad as a box of frogs but I am open to watching some potential garbage to see why and where these views come from.

An awful lot of the things I saw him talk about over 2 talks on youtube were both worrying and frighteningly accurate.

Broke literally zero news in terms of the more credible lines of thought he espoused. Nothing at all. I really don't see any purpose in sitting through hours of addled garbage to reveal odd snippets of information of which I am already aware. Each to their own I suppose.

2 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Broke literally zero news in terms of the more credible lines of thought he espoused. Nothing at all. I really don't see any purpose in sitting through hours of addled garbage to reveal odd snippets of information of which I am already aware. Each to their own I suppose.

you were honestly aware that 306.000 kids in the UK were reported missing each year?

Or that the only countries without a central bank owned by the Rothchilds has either been invaded or ostracised by the US and it's allies?

Look at the list of countries with Central Banks, look at the list of countries who don't have central banks, look at tthe countries who have central banks recently and look at what happened prior to that bank "opening"

Fair enough if you knew that and it doesn't concern you even slightly.

Personally I left school at 15 without a qualification and I like to spend my time trying to familiarise myself with world issues.

If that means I've got to watch or read things YOU think are weird, so be it.

As for the bolded bit, how do you know that if you didn't watch or listen to him? I'm assuming at some point you must have either read or listened to his views, otherwise how did you get your knowledge of the lines of thought he espoused?

6 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

you were honestly aware that 306.000 kids in the UK were reported missing each year?

Or that the only countries without a central bank owned by the Rothchilds has either been invaded or ostracised by the US and it's allies?

Look at the list of countries with Central Banks, look at the list of countries who don't have central banks, look at tthe countries who have central banks recently and look at what happened prior to that bank "opening"

Fair enough if you knew that and it doesn't concern you even slightly.

Personally I left school at 15 without a qualification and I like to spend my time trying to familiarise myself with world issues.

If that means I've got to watch or read things YOU think are weird, so be it.

As for the bolded bit, how do you know that if you didn't watch or listen to him? I'm assuming at some point you must have either read or listened to his views, otherwise how did you get your knowledge of the lines of thought he espoused?

Now you're just annoying me. Let's park it.

Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Now you're just annoying me. Let's park it.

blimey, for a guy with a user name like yours I assumed you might be a bit more laid back.

I annoy reveryone, Even me.

Don't take yourself so seriously. I only asked if you already knew about the kids and the banks.

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

blimey, for a guy with a user name like yours I assumed you might be a bit more laid back.

I annoy reveryone, Even me.

Don't take yourself so seriously. I only asked if you already knew about the kids and the banks.

Less than half that number of children are reported missing annualyy and many of those are simply runaways, not in any way to belittle the issue.

The Rothchild conspiracy theories are as old as the hills and have been documented for decades. It's old news. Now if you've finished patronising me  perhaps you can leave e in peace. Frankly, I think perhpas it's you that needs to take yourself a little less serious;ly.

Less than half that number of children are reported missing annualyy and many of those are simply runaways, not in any way to belittle the issue.

The Rothchild conspiracy theories are as old as the hills and have been documented for decades. It's old news. Now if you've finished patronising me  perhaps you can leave e in peace. Frankly, I think perhpas it's you that needs to take yourself a little less serious;ly.

If i gave you the impression I'm patronising you I apologise, I'll have to go back and re-read who posted what 'cos I thought it was just a normal posting exchange on a forum.

You're right on the children figures, I mistakenly trusted the first site I opened on google. Sorry.

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

It's really quite simple 'mi owd'. When you are insistent that that the moon is a hollowed-out alien space station and that Hillary Clinton is actually half reptilian, you're not really tearing up any authoritarian trees. What you are doing is revealing yourself to be either barking mad, or dumb as a sack of rocks.

And when you say 'we' are brainwashed, who exactly is the 'we' you refer to? You certainly don't speak for me so who exactly are you generalising about with that comment?

Has tha got a mobile phone? Do you subscribe sky or virgin ? Did you buy a dvd player , microwave, VHS video all forms of brainwashing .. the authorities Meking you think you need summat then they invent summat else so you buy that .... 

5 minutes ago, McRainy said:

As Ronnie says, he actually talks a lot of sense, apart from the stuff about lizards. Not a million miles away from someone like Noam Chomsky, regarding the structures of global power. 

Yeah, precisely, it's Noam Chmsky but with lizards. Seriously, to even compare the two blows my mind.

I feel like I've stumbled into the DCFC chapter of the Flat Earther Society. We're all around the globe folks 🙄

I am beginning to get a bit worried that I may be being stalked by lunatics ! I also met Uri Geller at Bristol Rovers when they played Exeter City in the Michael Jackson era. I took both my daughters who were bored brainless until they spotted that Uri and his gang of minders were sat behind us. I think he had just been on some reality TV nonsense.  They got his autograph and were made up.  From what I remember he left at half time.  Did not bend anything like Beckham from what I remember, but was quite nice to the girls.

If only! Never thought I'd miss the days...

read page one fella.

I don't understand why you'd get involved in a thread if you think it's ridiculous, be quite critical and then get angry (or frustrated) with people who just post a view without having a go at any one poster.

I don' know which poster you are as you've changed your user name, do we disagree like this on everything or have you just got in a bit of a twist over this one.

For the record. I don't like the bloke. I just have an open mind to at least listen to someone for myself before deciding where i stand.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

read page one fella.

I don't understand why you'd get involved in a thread if you think it's ridiculous, be quite critical and then get angry (or frustrated) with people who just post a view without having a go at any one poster.

I don' know which poster you are as you've changed your user name, do we disagree like this on everything or have you just got in a bit of a twist over this one.

For the record. I don't like the bloke. I just have an open mind to at least listen to someone for myself before deciding where i stand.

Wasn't aware you were the arbiter of what I am and am not allowed to comment on. Duly noted, but I'll retain the prerogative to comment how and where I see fit all the same. I could just as easily call out your hypocrisy as you could also have ignored my comments in the same way you suggest I could have ignored the thread, could you not. Clearly my dismissal of Icke hit a nerve with you as had it not we'd not be discussing him, would we? Furthermore, it was you that chose to engage on this, not me, I've merely responded to your posts as it's me that you've been citing continuously. As far as I'm aware, my original post was simply an observation on Icke and was not directed at anyone on the forum, least of all yourself.

Though it clearly is of little interest to you, my opinion, based on an admittedly small sample of The Son of God's outpourings, is that they are typically poorly constructed and ill-conceived regurgitations of of other people's theories around world power structures and disaster politics, often laced with such a high degree of idiocy that the remnants of the important messages become horribly diluted. I'm really not sure why I'm even bothering to explain this but I would say that if you wish to continue using Icke as a touchpoint for you own worldview, fill ya boots. I have literally no advice to offer in this regard, nor any wish to convert you or anyone else to my way of thinking. I was just expressing my thoughts on the man which I would have thought is the whole point of a forum in the first instance.

If you care to review the Chomsky lecture I've posted then perhaps my stance will become clearer but feel free not to as well. Your circus, your monkeys. 

Enjoy your evening.

Edited by 86 Schmokes & a Pancake