Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Igorwasking said:

Surely everyone knows how to get out of the league? 

Score more than the team each week? Easy. I’m available Mel, 3 month notice period though!

19 minutes ago, Jayram said:

I’d rather have someone who knows how to get out of this league like Chris Hughton  than yet another rock star manager who will duck off to the Prem the first time they get tapped up. 

Nigel Pearson knows how to get out this league and that didnt work out. Hughton would be a steady appointment, but it still took him 2 and a half seasons to get promoted with Brighton. If the likes of Chelsea or Man Utd came in for Hughton i dont think he would turn them down either.

20 minutes ago, Jayram said:

I’d rather have someone who knows how to get out of this league like Chris Hughton  than yet another rock star manager who will duck off to the Prem the first time they get tapped up. 

Let’s not forget even Gary Rowett left us for another Championship club the first chance he got, you would hardly label him a rock star. 

You’re never going to find a manager who sees Derby County as the end goal in football, the dream job where anything else would be a downgrade.

Be realistic about who we are and where we are, and feel comforted in the knowledge that if this rock star is tapped up after a year again it would mean we’ve just had another decent season and another fat compensation cheque is in the post.

Bring on the rock stars ??

I think we all need to take some deep breaths, stop looking at bookies odds, and stop getting too excited about the Dutch Gary Rowett. Between the Lampard hating and the Cocu love in we're starting to look a bit silly.

Have a look at these mugs that popped up on my Facebook wall. Just look at them.

Screenshot_20190701-183235_Facebook.thumb.jpg.564c652274394c911a310f6a42c220cb.jpg

Feel better now? Good.

26 minutes ago, David said:

Let’s not forget even Gary Rowett left us for another Championship club the first chance he got, you would hardly label him a rock star. 

You’re never going to find a manager who sees Derby County as the end goal in football, the dream job where anything else would be a downgrade.

Be realistic about who we are and where we are, and feel comforted in the knowledge that if this rock star is tapped up after a year again it would mean we’ve just had another decent season and another fat compensation cheque is in the post.

Bring on the rock stars ??

I could have written this, what’s wrong with you David.... 

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I could have written this, what’s wrong with you David.... 

I haven’t changed, you’ve changed. Since Mel went on TalkSport you have become a better man, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. I’m proud of you.

1 minute ago, David said:

I haven’t changed, you’ve changed. Since Mel went on TalkSport you have become a better man, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. I’m proud of you.

I was always a better man. I have a ego to uphold

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Once Cocu was brought up, the rest have become pretty underwhelming.

If Cocu isn't interested, then who else would people be happy with? Because that list is dismal reading other than Hughton.

Dimmu built up Valakari so much...

Seriously though, if Cocu is the calibre we are looking at then Van Bronckhorst and Tedesco might be options...this is entering fantasy land

Archived