Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Isn’t that Schteeve commentating? 

I'm not sure. I'm struggling to understand the language. I think 'Cocu' might mean 'football', and 'fenomenaal' (which he starts shouting at the end) must mean 'the keeper looks a right Rodney plonker'.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JfR said:

At PSV:
Ernest Faber - March 2012 to June 2012, July 2013 to June 2015
Chris van der Weerden - July 2013 to June 2018
Ruud Brood - July 2015 to June 2018

At Fenerbahce:
Chris van der Weerden - July 2018 to October 2018
Erwin Koeman - August 2018 to October 2018

Faber is now PSV's academy manager, Brood is the manager of NAC Breda, and Koeman is the manager of the Oman national team. Van der Weerden is the only one currently unemployed.

Ruud Brood???

Brilliant name. Bit like fred dredd 

Or even Frank winks ?

20 minutes ago, JfR said:

At PSV:
Ernest Faber - March 2012 to June 2012, July 2013 to June 2015
Chris van der Weerden - July 2013 to June 2018
Ruud Brood - July 2015 to June 2018

At Fenerbahce:
Chris van der Weerden - July 2018 to October 2018
Erwin Koeman - August 2018 to October 2018

Faber is now PSV's academy manager, Brood is the manager of NAC Breda, and Koeman is the manager of the Oman national team. Van der Weerden is the only one currently unemployed.

Why all the changes? 

12 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I for one and am looking forward to chanting ‘we want cocu out’. Admittedly not as satisfying as a repetitive ‘cox out’ during the tail end of arthur’s reign but nevertheless...

Cocu In.

That’s more satisfying. For more than one reason. Possibly.

21 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

How does it feel to have P Cocu at the wheel

Please lets not … please

peacock.jpg.a2277c1589719d82bbe8e04a6faf2f8f.jpg

Peacock who?

I am not being negative at all but this just feels a bit risky? Great credentials and all that but the Championship is a tough place to come from abroad... Paul Clement?

That said this could just be THE genius appointment, DCFC aint boring that is for sure. Monk, Hughton, Moore and all would serve up the same old story. This is risky but brilliant.

God this club deserves a break... PLEASE! time for a sacrificial ceremony... what could we commit to the altar?

35 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Odds are drifting back out again. Gone from 1/7 to 4/11.

Im sure i read Betvictor had suspended betting on a new manager to Derby as a new appointment was imminent, if it was to be Cocu I'm surprised the odds are drifting out at any bookies (not that I'm an expert in gambling).

14 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

I am not being negative at all but this just feels a bit risky? Great credentials and all that but the Championship is a tough place to come from abroad... Paul Clement?

Clement never played professional football and had no experience as a manager.

Cocu player 200+ times for Barcelona and 101 caps for Holland, and he’s won 3 league titles as a manager for PSV. They’re very different.

Yes it’s risky but every appointment is, I agree with your other point though, it could be brilliant!

Our first ever foreign manager potentially and what a legend of the game he is. Did he have a song at PSV we could steal? Or maybe Sheffield Wednesday have already written one that we could steal. 

Archived