Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

And bloody pricey! Where's the best place to get them in a supermarket? 

10 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

And bloody pricey! Where's the best place to get them in a supermarket? 

You can order this from "Beers of Europe" in Kings Lynn.  Very reliable, and postage is the same for 1 bottle or 51.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. Just had a look on here, and I can see everyone is getting very excited by a bit of 2+2=5 paper talk and a large movement in next Manager odds with Paddy Power.  I thought we were deriding click driven paper talk, thinking Dorsett an absolute tool, and accepting that a couple bets of £10 was enough for old Paddy to have poor old Alan Curbishley thinking he might soon be in gainful employment again. But I suppose that was Sunday, and today is Monday. It is Monday is it? That is what it says on my newspaper, but I am not sure whether l can trust that or not.

41 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's a trappe

1125635605_Latrappequad.jpg.de3698e3f0e35ebbf6f51ccaed4a7c19.jpg

If he takes over at Derby, this is what I'm going to be drinking quite a lot of....

For the uninitiated, La Trappe beers are produced within the Koningshoeven Trappist Monastery in the Netherlands and are utterly world-class.

...said your liver never. 

I'm confused. At PSV did he play very attacking football or did he sit on 1-0 leads v lower opposition? Can't both be right. 

Used to watch Dutch football years ago. The best way to describe the average Dutch defender would be... a Dutch midfielder playing in defence. Really entertaining but some really naive defending. I would love to see what Dutch football fans would make of Sean Dyche.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Ha. Just had a look on here, and I can see everyone is getting very excited by a bit of 2+2=5 paper talk and a large movement in next Manager odds with Paddy Power.  I thought we were deriding click driven paper talk, thinking Dorsett an absolute tool, and accepting that a couple bets of £10 was enough for old Paddy to have poor old Alan Curbishley thinking he might soon be in gainful employment again. But I suppose that was Sunday, and today is Monday. It is Monday is it? That is what it says on my newspaper, but I am not sure whether l can trust that or not.

You can't and people are going to be gutted when Roy Keane takes charge.

37 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Well it was all true, so... ?

43 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You're right. There is a difference here though, and that's the fact that the ever-reliable John Percy is reporting on this. He was one of the only ones to offer something different during the Lampard saga (I think it was he who reported on the offer of a new contract).

33 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm confused. At PSV did he play very attacking football or did he sit on 1-0 leads v lower opposition? Can't both be right. 

Used to watch Dutch football years ago. The best way to describe the average Dutch defender would be... a Dutch midfielder playing in defence. Really entertaining but some really naive defending. I would love to see what Dutch football fans would make of Sean Dyche.

First season they won 22 games, 2 were 1-0

Second season they won 35 games, 5 were 1-0

Third season they won 29 games, 1 was 1-0

Fourth season they won 22 games, 5 were 1-0

Fifth season they won 26 games, 4 were 1-0

Overall won 134 and 17 were 1-0

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

First season they won 22 games, 2 were 1-0

Second season they won 35 games, 5 were 1-0

Third season they won 29 games, 1 was 1-0

Fourth season they won 22 games, 5 were 1-0

Fifth season they won 26 games, 4 were 1-0