Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Apparently the ref will be consulting his handbook to see if there is anyway he can disallow the goal at half time.

I wish he’d do a retrospective booking and red for Bamford. 

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is it fair to say Nugent would probably have missed that....

...and fair to ask what we all thought for the first leg - why the hell was Nugent up front instead of Marriott? No, I've no idea either.

2 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Of course I would, I never said any different.

Anyway, it's a moot point as Holmes has a thigh strain.

Took Lampard long enough to bring him off, playing with 10 men for 20 minutes before he finally bought Jack on!

Atmosphere amongst Derby fans in comparison to Leeds as we walked off is hopefully a sign of the nerves they’re feeling for the second half, legs hope the players are feeling the same second half. Come on Derby!

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Apparently the ref will be consulting his handbook to see if there is anyway he can disallow the goal at half time.

He's as rattled as any player. Some awful decisions and not just one way. If he thinks he's got this game under control then I think he might be claiming the dole too soon

3 things need to happen now. 1) Lawrence, Johnson and Malone need to avoid a red, 2) We need to shoot 3) Keogh needs to do his job when he is defending and cease the pathetic blaming of others - he is supposed to be the captain ffs!

Sith Happens
Just now, HantsRam said:

Wasnt visible on the Sky Sports text app ?

they were too wiping up ejaculate after leeds scored 

Ftfy 

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He put his leg across Keogh, anticipated Keogh running into it, he didn't but Bamford carried on with the lie anyway. 

Keogh can't help where the little rent boy puts his leg. He could have done the classic clip on his own heel. 

I think I must becompletely desensitivised (is that a word?) to the nonsense that goes on in modern football 

Archived