Leeds United (A) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

Big Trav

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I literally got the last one!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Jumping on a train to Derby to pick it up now!!! ?

First thing today, I had 'kindly' been offered a ticket by the yokels to sit in with them in the 'Norman Hunter is a cheating nobody' Suite - I very impolitely declined...

35 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I think I literally got the last one!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Jumping on a train to Derby to pick it up now!!! ?

First thing today, I had 'kindly' been offered a ticket by the yokels to sit in with them in the 'Norman Hunter is a cheating nobody' Suite - I very impolitely declined...

That is so Willy Wonka...you got the golden ticket....and you already live near the chocolate factory ? 

2 hours ago, Wazztie16 said:

There's about 4 tickets left.

Ha, took the lustre off my tale...I logged on at 12.31 & all the tickets started disappearing. Last one I could see was in B2 (every other block sold out) & booooommm. Told boss I was having a half day, told Leeds lot to stick their home ticket up their derriere, jumped on a train & got to ticket office 20 mins before it closed.

Now having some IPAs at the Yard to celebrate ?

Like I'll be telling the yokels tomorrow, I dont expect to win...I just wanted to be with fellow Rams cheering the lads on. Other Ram at work has been seduced by free fillet steak in corporate...weak ?

10 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Ha, took the lustre off my tale...I logged on at 12.31 & all the tickets started disappearing. Last one I could see was in B2 (every other block sold out) & booooommm. Told boss I was having a half day, told Leeds lot to stick their home ticket up their derriere, jumped on a train & got to ticket office 20 mins before it closed.

Now having some IPAs at the Yard to celebrate ?

Like I'll be telling the yokels tomorrow, I dont expect to win...I just wanted to be with fellow Rams cheering the lads on. Other Ram at work has been seduced by free fillet steak in corporate...weak ?

great stuff mate , ill be there singing my heart out for the lads , COYR

Archived