Leeds United (A) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

Big Trav

1 hour ago, David said:

Right, but 30,000 v 3000 still gives us a significant advantage in encouragement 

Trouble is, 5,000 of those 30,000 will be moaning if we're not winning after 5 minutes. ?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I reckon priority should be given to season ticket holders, who have missed no more than 2 home games this season (or is it 3?), hasn't been to any away games this season, but... and this is a big but... was stupid enough to plan a weekend away whilst the Play Off first legs are on, thus missing the bloody home leg!

The least they should do is let me make up for my absence on Saturday, by allowing me to by a couple of tickets for the away leg (I'm only away for the weekend... I will be back well before next Wednesday!)

C'mon DCFC... Play it fair!

I'd write a letter to the club and ask for a response before the 16th May.

21 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Plus the 10,000 they've secured in our general sale. 

18 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Yep! Theres definitely going to be a few

Bugger!  Never even gave that a thought!  Wish I'd just bought my ticket and not turned up now!

Can someone take a few wet wipes with 'em, and wipe my seat down for me after the final whistle?  Cheers.  

6 hours ago, Mazzaram said:

Will away games in the cup count? I have been to 13 league games and 3 in the cup. I reckon I should be okay.

They do. Even if not, if you’ve been to 13 away games and you have a season ticket, you’ll be fine providing you’re on the ball.

Just now, ossieram said:

I've just had a nose on their site and it looks like some are going at £26, but others are £37.

Probably try and charge us like £40.... ?? 

I haven't been to enough away games this season to be in with a chance, plus dont fancy taking my autistic 7yo up there so we will be watching this one at home on TV.... 

18 minutes ago, Mazzaram said:

When are they going to be available? Website says 'buy your semi-final away tickets' but when you click on it it says 'no results found'. Wtf is going on?

Details supposed to be posted later today....

21 minutes ago, Mazzaram said:

When are they going to be available? Website says 'buy your semi-final away tickets' but when you click on it it says 'no results found'. Wtf is going on?

Ticket office said info will be released “shortly”. Most likely, they were hoping to announce details today but tomorrow looks more likely, meaning tickets available from Friday onwards

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

How do they sleep at night ? £37 when we charged £25 ? 

Ah well is what it is ! Was same earlier in the year ? 

Yes - this is what we paid for the league match. I can't really complain as over 60s are a good reduction at £25 - sorry kids!

I agree that the big discrepancy in prices between the two legs is a bit unfair but would imagine there's not much friendly dialogue between the two clubs at the moment.

Archived