Leeds United (A) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

Big Trav

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I mean with the priority system it’s unlikely you will get to go to Elland Road as your first away game of the season, buying an away membership “may” help give you a better chance.

The information should be out today

14 minutes ago, Gritters said:

They may give us 3k + tickets which will be more than away members. May be it could go down to STH. Or Leeds may give us a reduced allocation nearer 2k then it may be away members with 10 away games.

We were only given 1,487 in the League game so I would be surprised if they gave us more than the minimum.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/01/tickets-for-leeds-clash-go-off-sale-at-2pm

EFL rules say 2,000 for play offs 

The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000).

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

3 minutes ago, David said:

We were only given 1,487 in the League game so I would be surprised if they gave us more than the minimum.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/01/tickets-for-leeds-clash-go-off-sale-at-2pm

EFL rules say 2,000 for play offs 

The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000).

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

Should only give them 2000

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

The way our away end is setup, giving them a reduced allocation would only leave empty seats and a loss of revenue, they can’t be sold on to our fans.

1 minute ago, Topram said:

I noticed during the under 18s game last night that there seemed to be more netting at the front of the away end rather than just up the sides, so they could be getting less tickets than west brom got.

Just now, David said:

The way our away end is setup, giving them a reduced allocation would only leave empty seats and a loss of revenue, they can’t be sold on to our fans.

Didn't they only get 2,700 for the league game?

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I noticed during the under 18s game last night that there seemed to be more netting at the front of the away end rather than just up the sides, so they could be getting less tickets than west brom got.

I think that may have been for ease of getting the ball back if it had gone over that way.....

40 minutes ago, David said:

Give them exactly what they give us - no argument 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Give them what we can and maximise revenue would be more sensible, every penny counts towards FFP.

Financial sense would have had the tickets at £30 each ! Now give them what they give us 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Financial sense would have had the tickets at £30 each ! Now give them what they give us 

Right, but that would have also increased the price for Derby fans as well as you’re not able to charge away fans more. With the game being on TV the club have priced it sensibly to fill Pride Park. 

I don’t understand this tit for tat stuff, each ground is laid out differently to accommodate away fans, some more than others. Leaving empty seats to be spiteful just makes no sense when it’s a loss of revenue for the club. 

Look at the positives, more Leeds fans will have paid us for the privilege of watching their team take a hammering. Cheers, buy a burger and programme whilst you’re here!

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I reckon priority should be given to those who have been to the most away games this season, even if it is unfair on those who have paid for away membership - most likely rules me out having only been to 5.

Will away games in the cup count? I have been to 13 league games and 3 in the cup. I reckon I should be okay.

Archived