Leeds United (A) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

Big Trav

13 minutes ago, David said:

Right, but that would have also increased the price for Derby fans as well as you’re not able to charge away fans more. With the game being on TV the club have priced it sensibly to fill Pride Park. 

I don’t understand this tit for tat stuff, each ground is laid out differently to accommodate away fans, some more than others. Leaving empty seats to be spiteful just makes no sense when it’s a loss of revenue for the club. 

Look at the positives, more Leeds fans will have paid us for the privilege of watching their team take a hammering. Cheers, buy a burger and programme whilst you’re here!

Not necessarily tit for tat... but the more fans they have, the more encouragement they'll give their players. Giving them as few as possible improves our chances of winning.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Not necessarily tit for tat... but the more fans they have, the more encouragement they'll give their players. Giving them as few as possible improves our chances of winning.

Right, but 30,000 v 3000 still gives us a significant advantage in encouragement 

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Or more to get on the Leeds players backs when they fall even further behind in the tie

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Do they still sell away memberships this late in the season?

You could find out by logging on to your ticket account and try to buy one. 

I think it would be a bit unfair on the people who bought a membership at the start of the season rather than waiting to see if we made the play off before buying one but money talks so it wouldn’t surprise me.

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I reckon priority should be given to those who have been to the most away games this season, even if it is unfair on those who have paid for away membership - most likely rules me out having only been to 5.

I agree but when people purchased an away membership they did so with the knowledge that they would get priority. There may be a priority amongst away members depending on how many games you have attended.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Mel has a idea up his sleeve if Leeds charge what’s being rumoured......

I say that in a positive way by the way ?

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

I noticed during the under 18s game last night that there seemed to be more netting at the front of the away end rather than just up the sides, so they could be getting less tickets than west brom got.

Making them watch it through a fence maybe? Make them feel at home

2 hours ago, David said:

Last season they were given approximately 3,100

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket-news/22937/tickets-Derby-county-a

This season 2,800

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket-news/24943/tickets-Derby-county-a

Guessing they increased the segregation?

The league game this season was limited to 2000 by the police as there were no trains from Chesterfield to Derby.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I reckon priority should be given to those who have been to the most away games this season, even if it is unfair on those who have paid for away membership - most likely rules me out having only been to 5.

I reckon priority should be given to season ticket holders, who have missed no more than 2 home games this season (or is it 3?), hasn't been to any away games this season, but... and this is a big but... was stupid enough to plan a weekend away whilst the Play Off first legs are on, thus missing the bloody home leg!

The least they should do is let me make up for my absence on Saturday, by allowing me to by a couple of tickets for the away leg (I'm only away for the weekend... I will be back well before next Wednesday!)

C'mon DCFC... Play it fair!

Ooh... Just thought... If they let me buy 2 tickets for the away game (see above), I could promise that, should we go up, Mel can keep my 19/20 ST money, and forget all about any promise of a refund.

Yeah... that should sway it!  Might need to speak to him personally though.  Anyone got his mobile number?

*Actually, I'll wait to see how the first leg pans out first.  Might be no point in going all that way up the motorway! 

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh... Just thought... If they let me buy 2 tickets for the away game (see above), I could promise that, should we go up, Mel can keep my 19/20 ST money, and forget all about any promise of a refund.

Yeah... that should sway it!  Might need to speak to him personally though.  Anyone got his mobile number?

*Actually, I'll wait to see how the first leg pans out first.  Might be no point in going all that way up the motorway! 

You think we will beat them by that many then?

Archived