Keogh not going to be around for Wembley??

Shorty389

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we got to Wembley then Keogh would be excused from training camp, it's not exactly a FIFA sanctioned fixture is it.

If ROI demanded he join up (not going to happen) then Keogh would just retire from international football I'm sure.

I'm sure they would let a player miss some of that and not punish them if they would otherwise have to miss the playoff final. If he flew out after the final he would still have almost 2 weeks before their next game, which would be plenty of time.

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

I'm sure they would let a player miss some of that and not punish them if they would otherwise have to miss the playoff final. If he flew out after the final he would still have almost 2 weeks before their next game, which would be plenty of time.

The squad will be put through their paces before being whittled down for their Euro 2020 qualifying games against Denmark and Gibraltar.

Republic of Ireland sit top of their qualification group with two wins out of two before they face Denmark on Friday 7th June in Copenhagen, whilst three days later, they face Gibraltar at the Aviva Stadium on Monday 10th June.

12 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Just seen that Keogh has been called up for ROI training camp in Portugal - starting 21st May....

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/keogh-called-up-to-republic-of-ireland-training-camp

The only way Keogh would miss the final is if his eyes popped out of his head after scoring the winner at **** *** road. 

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The squad will be put through their paces before being whittled down for their Euro 2020 qualifying games against Denmark and Gibraltar.

Republic of Ireland sit top of their qualification group with two wins out of two before they face Denmark on Friday 7th June in Copenhagen, whilst three days later, they face Gibraltar at the Aviva Stadium on Monday 10th June.

Mickleover Sports could beat Gibraltar.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Yep, probably and ironically the Irish only just managed It themselves...what a stare they are in...remind me again who has been managing them for the last few years and run them into the toilet.....?

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep, probably and ironically the Irish only just managed It themselves...what a stare they are in...remind me again who has been managing them for the last few years and run them into the toilet.....?

Clearly a management team with transferable skills and a desire to recreate that particular brand of entertaining success in the East Midlands........?

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

2018–19 UEFA Nations League D                                Armenia 0–1 Gibraltar 

16 October[48]2018–19 UEFA Nations League D        Gibraltar 2–1 Liechtenstein

36 minutes ago, Spanish said:

2018–19 UEFA Nations League D                                Armenia 0–1 Gibraltar 

16 October[48]2018–19 UEFA Nations League D        Gibraltar 2–1 Liechtenstein

Mickleover Sports could beat Armenia  and Liechtenstein

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

If we got to Wembley then Keogh would be excused from training camp, it's not exactly a FIFA sanctioned fixture is it.

If ROI demanded he join up (not going to happen) then Keogh would just retire from international football I'm sure.

by the sounds of it theres not even a fixture involved

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Like Eddie, my browser wouldn't let me open it, but I knew it was nonsense anyway.

Frank was quite the bird man in his youth, and I'm sure he's given Mount the low down on the best places to spot and record birds during the summer break.

8 hours ago, Carnero said:

Yep absolutely, RK has a Wembley score to settle. 

Archived