Derby County v Rotherham United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Oh right. Didn’t realise you’d all got together and nominated someone to  respond on behalf of the many ?

I didn't need to nominate someone as I had already had my say; I took it from the number of likes I got that others agreed. Maybe they were just being kind to me as it's Mothers Day! ?

Anyway, what a great win it was yesterday. I really enjoyed it. ???

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I didn't need to nominate someone as I had already had my say; I took it from the number of likes I got that others agreed. Maybe they were just being kind to me as it's Mothers Day! ?

Anyway, what a great win it was yesterday. I really enjoyed it. ???

Cool.

1 hour ago, KCG said:

An unnecessary trolling post. A moderator should know better!

But I'm not trolling. Pointing out that after a 6-1 win isn't the best time to bemoan our inconsistencies this season, in multiple occasions.

33 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

A bit unnecessary and harsh maybe?!

See above. 

15 hours ago, rynny said:

But I'm not trolling. Pointing out that after a 6-1 win isn't the best time to bemoan our inconsistencies this season, in multiple occasions.

Yeah, OK, whatever!

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:27, angieram said:

Happy birthday! 

I agree about Lawrence; played really well and surprisingly passed a couple of times when he was best placed to shoot himself. Hopefully, that decision making will come with confidence.  

The one where he was better placed to shoot but tried to square it someone in the crowd must have said something as he shouted back, then after Waghorns 2nd goal again he shouted again. Clearly wasn't happy. I didn't think his performance was too bad, I think some are far too harsh at times, especially with some of our confidence players.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Maybe I should have just rolled eyes emoji on all his posts. 

Maybe as a mod you shouldn't be deliberately and childishly argumentative? Like others, you seem to have a need for the last word and to "win" an argument.

21 hours ago, Archied said:

So rare for me to get such enjoyment out of watching a defender play as I get watching tomori ,he is as good to watch as the creative players , Colin Todd is the last rams defender I enjoyed watching as much

What really gets me is the composure from one as young as he is. 

His heading could be better but game after game, watch how he shepherds balls out of play, avoids the corner, makes it a goal kick, corrects his own errors with those Pallister like legs and pace. And has to confidence to deal with a short back pass without panic. Strong yes but he’s no a bruiser, this lad has finesse. Filled my heart up when he lost the ball chased back tackled and won the ball and that chant came out “You’ll never beat Tomori” .. Whatever he does in the future he won’t forget that, there will be some RAM in his DNA for his entire career.

doubt we can afford him or he’d want to stay, but he’s a joy to watch. Add in the pleasure that you get when he clearly improves match on match -  says a lot about his intelliegence as well. Perfect example of how a decent loan should work. Send him away and he comes back a better player. It must help Frank and Jodie’s position when wanting other loans 

1 hour ago, jono said:

His heading could be better but game after game, watch how he shepherds balls out of play, avoids the corner, makes it a goal kick, corrects his own errors with those Pallister like legs and pace. And has to confidence to deal with a short back pass without panic. Strong yes but he’s no a bruiser, this lad has finesse. Filled my heart up when he lost the ball chased back tackled and won the ball and that chant came out “You’ll never beat Tomori” .. Whatever he does in the future he won’t forget that, there will be some RAM in his DNA for his entire career.

doubt we can afford him or he’d want to stay, but he’s a joy to watch. Add in the pleasure that you get when he clearly improves match on match -  says a lot about his intelliegence as well. Perfect example of how a decent loan should work. Send him away and he comes back a better player. It must help Frank and Jodie’s position when wanting other loans 

That, in microcosm, is why I watch football. To see excellence on the pitch. Tomori is now doing it week after week; he has stacks of ability, and we could see it from the first game, but he was initially sometimes hesitant. Now he is just imperious. 

3 hours ago, KCG said:

Maybe as a mod you shouldn't be deliberately and childishly argumentative? Like others, you seem to have a need for the last word and to "win" an argument.

Moderators are allowed to engage in conversations and disagree with other members which is what Rynny, I encourage all moderators to voice their opinions on this forum and their roles as moderators have been assigned by myself. 

If you have issues with any of the moderators contact me privately to discuss. 

16 minutes ago, David said:

Moderators are allowed to engage in conversations and disagree with other members which is what Rynny, I encourage all moderators to voice their opinions on this forum and their roles as moderators have been assigned by myself. 

If you have issues with any of the moderators contact me privately to discuss. 

Has @rynny stopped crying yet?

16 hours ago, jono said:

He is a very talented centre half for his age. I still get frustrated with him at times as he makes basic mistakes when trying to be a little clever but then 9/10 times he will correct it with his pace and strength. 

He's still only 21! For a centre half showing what he's capable of now and the maturity he's playing with he can become a fine centre half. Pace as a central defender is such a USP to have. 

The only times he falters for me is sometimes he's a little fired up and his tacking technique is a little over exuberant. The Forest tackle, Norwich away, and one other he dives in almost 2 footed. Has to be careful as some refs will look for an excuse to get the red out. 

A fine loan signing and has certainly got better since he joined. Unlikely to sign on a perm but certainly think we could get him on loan again. 

On 01/04/2019 at 18:11, jono said:

...Filled my heart up when he lost the ball chased back tackled and won the ball and that chant came out “You’ll never beat Tomori” ...

My first and immediate thought after that was "From the ridiculous to the sublime"!  Ha, ha!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

My first and immediate thought after that was "From the ridiculous to the sublime"!  Ha, ha!

I think Mine went from unspoken Anglo Saxon expletives to post orgasmic bliss .. ?

Archived