Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

Day
Message added by Day

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

Derby County will be holding a Fans Forum event at Nunsfield House in Alvaston in March.

Presented by the Rams’ official Beer Partner Marston’s, the event will take place on Wednesday 27th March with the doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7.30pm start.

The top table will consist of Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pearce and Manager Frank Lampard to answer supporters’ questions on the night.

There are 210 tickets available for the latest Fans Forum and, due to expected high demand, attendance will be determined by invite-only to a wide selection of Derby County supporters. 

Those supporters invited will receive an email from the club this morning (Friday 1st March) with their exclusive invite to the Fans Forum.

When you receive your email, you must make sure you are logged into to your Derby County online account with your Fan ID before you will be able to secure your spot.

Tickets will not be sent out for this event, but a Guest List will be collated, and supporters will be checked in on arrival to the venue on the evening.

Supporters that are unsuccessful in attending the Fans Forum, will be able to view a feature from the event that will be broadcast across dcfc.co.uk on RamsTV the following day.

The Fans Forum event will be the second of its kind this season after club partner Showcase Cinema de Lux staged an early-season event back in August.

The timings for the event are as follows: 

Doors Open: 6.30pm
First Half Kicks Off: 7.30pm 
Half Time: 8.15pm 
Second Half Kicks Off: 8.30pm 
Finish: 9.15pm

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/amp/news/2019/03/derby-county-to-hold-fans-forum-event-in-march

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always find the aftermath of what’s being said more interesting than the actual forum. The supporters meeting being a classic example where we send someone who somehow makes it so much more interesting by getting things wrong looking at that thread ?

Too much information download is dangerous for some (not referring to you @Boycie and including myself in that) if not looking at the bigger picture and jumping to conclusions.

Hopefully those who haven’t been selected before get to go, and it’s something the club don’t have to do so gets a thumbs up from me.

I hope to god i don't get chosen because the way i feel at the moment...

I will stay completely silent, with the urge to ask questions, heart thumping at the prospect, not listening to anybody else because i'm so focused on the social anxiety. I will then come back to the forum and continue to be angry. 

Sith Happens

Gutted.  Not got an invite,  already ordered me tomatoes and rotten eggs. Been practicing booing all morning.

Was going to ask what they intend to do about the annual feb slump and announce that you get more points for speeding than we pick up in February,  then sit back with a smug look on my face looking round waiting for the laughter and failing to notice that actually everyone there and at home is thinking what a knob i am.

Still waiting for my invite, have my question lined up

Frank, I’m really disappointed given that you got my hopes up with some good performances, that you allowed other teams to come here and not let us play the same way, if I renew next year can you please guarantee great football and this will be carried on in each and every game and we will get success. If not, why not because as I have paid this money I should really be given this guarantee as otherwise I could have spent the money on my hamster.

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

A cynic might say “timed exquisitely” to boost season ticket sales...but I’d say brilliantly timed to get Frankie and Mel’s vision for next season...

There will be 9 games left to go  - could be interesting if we've totally blown the play-offs by then

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

There will be 9 games left to go  - could be interesting if we've totally blown the play-offs by then

Realistically, they’re slip sliding away already. Our trajectory is downwards and I suspect we don’t have enough depth to pull the nose up. I might be wrong...hope so but we have only been good in flashes this year. We are 3 players short of being good enough. I’ll be happy enough with a better finish from here with promise for next season with a side of hungry young players built around a strong spine. 

Archived