Sack Frank

DCFC27

Lost my patience this season now, nowhere near as good as we should be, but the worst part is there is no passion in that team. Poor results you can deal with bad performances can be frustrating but we haven’t turned up for a game since before Christmas, what is completely unacceptable is not turning up to play at all against your bitter rivals. Embarrassment.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have sacked eight managers and where has that got us ? 

Is that the answer ?

keep sacking the managers.

sometimes the players have to be accountable!

they are paid to play football, commitment, effort, passion for the game should be the very least that they bring to the game.

over paid and under committed !

8 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Lost my patience this season now, nowhere near as good as we should be, but the worst part is there is no passion in that team. Poor results you can deal with bad performances can be frustrating but we haven’t turned up for a game since before Christmas, what is completely unacceptable is not turning up to play at all against your bitter rivals. Embarrassment.

Should lock this thread now - stupid thing to say!!!! Drives me mad!!!! Agree performances aren't great but sack the manager - come on ??

Dont agree with sacking Frank. If we were sheff united we’d have sacked Wilder when they faded last season. Look at them this year after a few tweeks

Im far from impressed at recent results but a manager needs a couple of seasons to develop the side.

We keep sacking managers and making poor appointments & the side ends up more disjointed & bloated. Its as if we need a couple of seasons to shift players on & rebuild & it will be a frustrating process 

11 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Awwww didums. Pick your lip up and go and scream about how you want it all and you want it now.

1 minute ago, DcfcJB said:

Definitely worth the discussion, if this was another manager we’d be calling for it already but as it’s Frank why is it any different... another manager wouldn’t survive much longer if we carry on as we are. 

So when do we give one the chance to actually build a team of his own?

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Sacking a manager in 7th with a net spend of £0.00.

Okay.

Devils advocate...

We were 6th last season and he has had £15m + to spend strengthening the squad. 

I certainly would not even entertain the idea of even discussing sacking him but let's not pretend he hasn't had a lot of money to work with. 

Endless sacking doesn't lead to anything good. Thankfully, I don't think Mel will pull the trigger considering Lamps reputation and status. He deserves more time but of course we need to step up sooner rather than later as our performances have been really poor for a while now. 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

Dont agree with sacking Frank. If we were sheff united we’d have sacked Wilder when they faded last season. Look at them this year after a few tweeks

Im far from impressed at recent results but a manager needs a couple of seasons to develop the side.

We keep sacking managers and making poor appointments & the side ends up more disjointed & bloated. Its as if we need a couple of seasons to shift players on & rebuild & it will be a frustrating process 

For me Wilder you could clearly see had a style of play, and we’re building something.... same with Bristol City and further back Howe but can anyone actually point out how we play under Frank... 

Archived