Sack Frank

DCFC27

Posted this in the match thread ?

I’ve not really been drawn into the hype of Lampard and think his “great football” is a bit of a myth that his mates in the media have created.

I can’t bring myself to say that he needs to be sacked though. We’ve had far too much change and need a bit of stability for once. If we sack him then we are at square one again and there’s no guarantee the next manager would be an improvement. Maybe a poor spell might be better to stop the media linking Lampard to Chelsea

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Sacking a manager in 7th with a net spend of £0.00.

Okay.

Yet still reinvested more than half the division... what actually is the defence of him with a stat like that?

Don't sack Frank, that's silly talk. Definitely up for criticism though.

We took on an extremely inexperienced manager..it wasn't an accident,he was brought here on purpose to learn his trade with Derby county.

as such we have to live with these patches when the manager doesn't really know what to do but is developing his skill set as a result.

all I want to see us a steady improvement of the team and of the manager.

We haven't seen that get but we are probably taking too short a view on his progress..it's going to take several frustrating seasons.

personally though and logical,sensible head off.......sack the bloody lot and bring in the entire under 23's team that won 8-1 this week!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Lost my patience this season now, nowhere near as good as we should be, but the worst part is there is no passion in that team. Poor results you can deal with bad performances can be frustrating but we haven’t turned up for a game since before Christmas, what is completely unacceptable is not turning up to play at all against your bitter rivals. Embarrassment.

Are you for real ? 

6 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

For me Wilder you could clearly see had a style of play, and we’re building something.... same with Bristol City and further back Howe but can anyone actually point out how we play under Frank... 

Awful! ?(joke dont bite my head off please) how many season have they been at there clubs compared to lamps Rome wasnt build in a day and if you spoke to lampard we are miles away from where he woukd want us to be 

6 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Definitely worth the discussion, if this was another manager we’d be calling for it already but as it’s Frank why is it any different... another manager wouldn’t survive much longer if we carry on as we are. 

Not worth discussing it at all.....shout to sack a manager at the first hint of difficulty and frustration, it drives me mad. Its like groundhog day. Listen to his post match interview - honest appraisal of what's wrong - needs time to sort it out. One good win will change everything and we make top 6. Keep the faith - COYR !!!!!!

Archived