Sack Frank

DCFC27

1 hour ago, DcfcJB said:

Lost my patience this season now, nowhere near as good as we should be, but the worst part is there is no passion in that team. Poor results you can deal with bad performances can be frustrating but we haven’t turned up for a game since before Christmas, what is completely unacceptable is not turning up to play at all against your bitter rivals. Embarrassment.

Worst post of the season so far, this is the problem with modern day football fans, they know duck all about the game. This post has nearly pissed me off more than the defeat against the red dogs.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, topgun06 said:

Oh bore off. Go and support Man City.

Great counter argument. I don't agree with the original post ,but I find it really grating the ''go support x'' response which is a go to for so many. He is clearly a Derby fan who is pissed off with how we are at the moment. Give reasons we should keep with Frank, not just that weak retort.

I hope we stick with Lampard, aside from being a good guy off the field and easy to support, he has room to improve in my opinion. The issue I have is that he's very narrow minded in the way he wants us to play. I'd at least give him the chance to build his own team before binning him off. It's difficult to say, though, because if Morris is tightening the purse strings further in the summer then we will struggle. 

I think Lampard has done okay with what he's had, not amazing, but at least steady. I just don't trust our scouting department in the slightest. I'd happily shoot myself if I couldn't find better value players given a years worth of funding to go and watch football day in, day out. I just don't understand how it can possibly be so difficult. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Great counter argument. I don't agree with the original post ,but I find it really grating the ''go support x'' response which is a go to for so many. He is clearly a Derby fan who is pissed off with how we are at the moment. Give reasons we should keep with Frank, not just that weak retort.

Always like the '  clearly you nothing about football ' comment as well.  Covers a multitude of 'I don't agree with you but don't really know why ?.

Only in football do you get rated on your "passion"

Has he got passion for the shirt? Did the team show passion? Can the manager inspire passion.

What is passion in football. Is it like Joey Barton or Robbie Savage where you play up to the crowd but are still poo?

Has any team ever won a game but not showed passion? 

I couldn't give a fook about passion myself. 

Do we all show enough passion in our jobs? Any surgeons out there punched a nurse in anger? Any police officers tasered a child after not catching that burglar? 

Maybe there's no passion because Mel has sold the club? Maybe he's lost his passion and sold us to Thomas Shelby?

13 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Worst post of the season so far, this is the problem with modern day football fans, they know duck all about the game. This post has nearly pissed me off more than the defeat against the red dogs.

This seems to be a theme in your posts. 

Enlighten us, oh mighty one. 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always like the '  clearly you nothing about football ' comment as well.  Covers a multitude of 'I don't agree with you but don't really know why ?.

Exactly my point. Attack the point not the person, it just looks as if they're mad without knowing why otherwise. It's just an attempt to shut down any conversation they don't agree with without trying to even put effort into saying why they don't think the other person is right.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Only in football do you get rated on your "passion"

Has he got passion for the shirt? Did the team show passion? Can the manager inspire passion.

What is passion in football. Is it like Joey Barton or Robbie Savage where you play up to the crowd but are still poo?

Has any team ever won a game but not showed passion? 

I couldn't give a fook about passion myself. 

Do we all show enough passion in our jobs? Any surgeons out there punched a nurse in anger? Any police officers tasered a child after not catching that burglar? 

Maybe there's no passion because Mel has sold the club? Maybe he's lost his passion and sold us to Thomas Shelby?

Once upon a time your posts showed passion. Posting long passionate essays was your job here...

4 minutes ago, Yojimbo said:

I never wanted Lampard as manager in the first place, but sacking him will solve nothing. Least of all because there’s no one to replace him with. Unless you’re angling for Darren Wassall to come back?

OHHH Dazza the poor mans Keegan.  We're three nil up. Balls to it, lets bring on more forwards.   We would defo get more goals .  

I’d love to say that this is a huge overreaction, but it’s expected with us now.

With GSE, Lampard would have had job security for half a decade, and a result like tonight’s and the run that we’re on would have barely caused a ripple on the concern-o-meter

Mel has set a different, more reactionary standard and it’s inevitably worked its way into the thinking of the fan base. 

If Clement, Pearson and McClaren et al couldn’t survive Mel’s expectations, what makes Lampard any different? Has Mel changed? 

Personally, I’d keep Frank. He isn’t the right man for the job now, but with time, growth and experience, he could very well be. A second season could be all he needs.

Why employ a novice manager if you are going to cut him loose 7 months into the season?

It defies logic, but with our club, nothing surprises me.

1 hour ago, DcfcJB said:

Lost my patience this season now, nowhere near as good as we should be, but the worst part is there is no passion in that team. Poor results you can deal with bad performances can be frustrating but we haven’t turned up for a game since before Christmas, what is completely unacceptable is not turning up to play at all against your bitter rivals. Embarrassment.

Wow knee jerk city 

let’s have another change of manager ffs 

hows that worked for us , give me strength 

26 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It's the go-to response when replying posts that are clearly written by spoiled, sore loser children that call for the managers head after a few bad results, and don't seem understand that a team can't win every single game and avoid hitting a bad patch of form forever. People like this would change clubs and support whoever's top of the division each year if they didn't know they'd be ridiculed by their peers for it. It's plastic, juvenile, and extremely delusional. They need to collect the toys they've thrown from the pram, lick their wounds, regain some perspective and a grasp on reality, and get back to supporting the club.

These people are the reason attendances fluctuate with results. "Sing when we're winning", stay away when we're losing games, type fans. 

Archived