Sign in to follow this  
Fraser_23

Efe Ambrose - Signed on short term deal

Ambrose is pretty unpredictable 🤔 capable of some v good games but an absolute bombscare at other times! V capable of being honking! 

11 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Anyway, sounded from what Frank was saying after the game that Ambrose will be signed soon.

and its good that we have test him out - put him through his paces, got him into the culture of the club, practiced a few signature flips  - for when he scores etc

Then we have no excuses!! when he's crap!!

On 10/02/2019 at 12:14, eddie said:

Get writing then instead of whingeing.

Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I have the solution. I wish I was a songwriter but no. I'll leave that to those with an ear for melody and the skill of a lyricist. I wish those responsible for this 'song' had taken a similar position. 

1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Great news we now have cover at centre back, our squad is now looking strong for the run in, a big well done to Frank and Mel, and here's looking forward to the last 16 games of the season, can not wait, to see how it all ends, hopefully in tears of joy come May.