Craig Bryson - signed a pre-contract with Aberdeen

LB_DCFC

A man this club and fans truly took in as one of their own - everything comes to an end eventually, but this one stings somewhat. It's definitely the right decision and hopefully he can go up north and rattle the Glasgae two a few times next season! 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Marriott absolutely nailed it with that tweet. “Mr Derby”

if anyone deserved a promotion with Derby it was him, glad he managed to get one albeit with Cardiff. 

Fantastic servant, will be sorely missed by many people associated with the club and in the city.

Thanks for everything and hope he enjoys his swan song at Aberdeen!

On the Aberdeen FC Official e-mail updates :-

We are delighted to announce the pre-contract signing of Craig Bryson from Derby County. The midfielder, who started his career with Clyde, has enjoyed successful spells with Kilmarnock, Derby County and Cardiff City and will join up with the squad ahead of the 2019/20 campaign.

2 hours ago, valleyram said:

i hope shinnie is half as good for the club as bryso has been but main thing is i am getting my daughter and grand son back up the road and will always keep an eye out for Derby result , great club and best of luck for the season ahead 

image.thumb.jpeg.601c849c36b746394803751df2b63ac7.jpeg

Oooh @valleyram 

Such a shame he didn't get the send off her deserved for his great service to our club.

Sure we will see him back sometime in the future.

@valleyram you've both done each other proud! My in laws wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire never mind go the trouble to defend me on an Internet forum on a daily basis!

A Ram's hero: Always thought he was messed about by our managerial merry-go-round. He was constantly played out of his best position, which was supporting the forward/s with his intelligent running.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Has been brilliant for us and basically leaves us with no central midfielders 

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

Other than Johnson, Huddlestone, Shinnie and Holmes?

2 hours ago, rynny said:

And George Evans

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

Potentially Sibley and Bird too, depending on if our manager rates them.

34 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Butters. Thorne.

Jason Knight makes 10 (in the playoff 18 away at Leeds and the Wembley final)

3 hours ago, valleyram said:

i hope shinnie is half as good for the club as bryso has been but main thing is i am getting my daughter and grand son back up the road and will always keep an eye out for Derby result , great club and best of luck for the season ahead 

So how long have you had to keep this under your hat?

What a servant to Derby County and he leaves with all our thanks and only the best of wishes. 

I'm pleased that Lampard recognised his value and gave him a role in the team this season so that he leaves us on a high. 

He deserves to play as often as he can at this stage in his career and hopefully he will get to do that at Aberdeen.

Will always be welcome back in Derby and let's hope this is au revoir rather than goodbye.

Archived