V Swansea (h) match thread

RiddingsRam

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

I guess that's Wilson back on the wing then where he will do sweet f all. Why are we not playing him back in midfield with Mount when that has been the combination that has made us look so dangerous this season. 

I know you picked the wrong game to voice this option but it’s not actually a bad point. Bryson sucks the creativity out of the midfield. Get them two with Hudds behind and have Waghorn wide. But what has Waghorn done wrong?? Frank put flojo and Holmes on instead of him today. Very nearly cost us all 3 points. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

DB3C7815-DCCE-4498-AC44-5C2A6111E904.thumb.jpeg.624cca9f0b7f383fad6b4d31da6223a3.jpeg

It’s been a long journey as a season ticket holder, from 6-year-old kid to 19-year-old pisshead, but today I reached a new low. Never before have I thrown up at a home game, let alone outside the Volkswagen shop. What a time to be alive.

What happened? Did one of your mates tell you that Rowett had just been reappointed? ?

35 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Really??

I thought Bogle really struggled today, no confidence going forward first half, always looking to do anything but cross the ball when high up down the flank, and was on toast defensively especially second half. Stopped 1 cross all match.

Teams are going to test us Down both flanks now as malone is looking shaky.

sort this out and we will be looking like contenders IMO, as there was some quality played today, the little flicks were actually paying off for a change. If only Laurence had put that chance away . It would’ve been remembered as an easy win, however we made hard work of it last  10 mins

I think Bogle had a much better second half until Montero started getting at him in the final few minutes - that bloke can fly.  My main criticism of his first half performance was the number of times Bryson made a run which would have put him clear of their defence but instead Bogle continued to lay the ball back to Keogh.

Thought we had a couple of refereeing decisions go our way - one which led to our second goal but overall I thought he did well. Far better than that cretin of a brother was.

Thought this was a potential banana skill so pleased that Swansea were poor - what's happened to Wilfred Bony, injured?

Thought Malone played well- can't remember the last time I saw somebody hoof the ball out of the ground.....

Roll on Wigan, decent record there in recent times...

35 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Keeps our December record going  - not lost in December since 2014, now we've won 15 and drawn 7 ?

Cracking stat. If we keep the wins/draws ratio with no defeats going this year, I’ll be ecstatic; going to be well difficult this time.

Get past Leeds away, the potential in January and February is there to rattle a real haul of points.

46 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I know you picked the wrong game to voice this option but it’s not actually a bad point. Bryson sucks the creativity out of the midfield. Get them two with Hudds behind and have Waghorn wide. But what has Waghorn done wrong?? Frank put flojo and Holmes on instead of him today. Very nearly cost us all 3 points. 

Foghorn being nursed back I gather; begs the question why he was on the bench but lots of games coming so keep him fresh. 

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

DB3C7815-DCCE-4498-AC44-5C2A6111E904.thumb.jpeg.624cca9f0b7f383fad6b4d31da6223a3.jpeg

It’s been a long journey as a season ticket holder, from 6-year-old kid to 19-year-old pisshead, but today I reached a new low. Never before have I thrown up at a home game, let alone outside the Volkswagen shop. What a time to be alive.

I remember my first pint...

Worst team to grace the hallowed pride park turf this season, should of buried them 5 or 6. However the frailty of this back four made it a precious finish, many of fingernails bitten. Onto the next, love this roller coaster, love this team, love this season COYR ??

36 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Thought this was a potential banana skill so pleased that Swansea were poor - what's happened to Wilfred Bony, injured?

Thought Malone played well- can't remember the last time I saw somebody hoof the ball out of the ground.....

Roll on Wigan, decent record there in recent times...

I thought the same with Malone, yes he's not as defensively sound as we'd like, but he offers a lot going forward and his clearance against West Brom followed by his goal is still one of my highlights this season 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Right colour?

BBE7E8B8-22AE-47B7-B63C-E2E2F0545F53.jpeg

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Whats the attraction with the flag pole?

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Have we played today?

After Wednesday nights bed wetting session, isn’t it odd to see this thread so quiet?

Its natural don't be harsh. People have more to say when they are pissed off because we lost than when they are pissed off because we won

Archived