Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

???so he’s saying shawcross broke his leg on purpose, is he daft as soon as he knew he hurt him shawcross started to cry if you do it on purpose that doesn’t happen

You know you don't have to put laughing emojis on every single post right? Shawcross is a thuggish player and always will be. Even your former player thinks it was on purpose.

3 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

???so he’s saying shawcross broke his leg on purpose, is he daft as soon as he knew he hurt him shawcross started to cry if you do it on purpose that doesn’t happen

It is possible to intend to do something and then feel guilty afterwards.

Do you think murderers are always pretty content with what they did after they have done it?

'He may have shot his victim, but he cried afterwards so clearly didn't mean to do it. Not guilty!'

4 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

I'll have to take my missus with me then and pretend we're shopping. Where there's a will...?

Fail!

You think we’re thick?

The staff show a picture of a cooker and ask you to say what you see.

A Cucker and you’re in.

A cooooker and you’ll get kicked in.

Damn, I’ve said too much.

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Fail!

You think we’re thick?

A Cucker and you’re in.

And if they say "make meat hot taste good better new! trade female very fertile for marriage"? Direct them to the red arrow stand at the bus station? 

On 29/11/2018 at 20:14, Alpha said:

Firstly, Delilah belongs to Sheffield Wednesday until they say otherwise. You're new to this league so maybe you didn't know the rules. They're the judge on football chants down here, not you. They decide what is acceptable and funny. 

The best football I saw was under Jim Smith with Stimac, Wanchope and Eranio. But the best football the Midlands has seen is probably in the numerous league titles. One that was won by Leicester not too long ago. It's ok, I understand drunken rambling when I read it. 

I am pretty confident you will miss Hughes more and more the longer Rowett is there. Whatever the results.

Because he’s doing so well at Southampton! I don’t miss Hughes at all. He was lucky to walk into a job with a team that was already a half decent prem team. 

Just to bring this back to the difference between Derby and Stoke fans , had a look on oatcake forum and came up with this quote

". Derby fans should know you don't give Rowett an opportunity to park the bus because he'll take it. Brilliant performance just felt like the good ol' days! "

Rowett and Stoke fans ……..seems like a match made in heaven !

3 minutes ago, Robram said:

Just to bring this back to the difference between Derby and Stoke fans , had a look on oatcake forum and came up with this quote

". Derby fans should know you don't give Rowett an opportunity to park the bus because he'll take it. Brilliant performance just felt like the good ol' days! "

Rowett and Stoke fans ……..seems like a match made in heaven !

He’s right. Rowett was good at that with us. Viva la sh*thouse remember. 

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

Fail!

You think we’re thick?

A Cucker and you’re in.

Careful Boycie, you'll gerra dirty luke off him.....

8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And if they say "make meat hot taste good better new! trade female very fertile for marriage"? Direct them to the red arrow stand at the bus station? 

I can translate some of their language unfortunately,

cos kick a bow agin a woa and ed it til it bosts, I cos, cos they? may and mar lady arways laff athat.

(can you kick a football against a wall and head it until it bursts, I can, can you? The wife and I often chuckle at the north Staffordshire accent.

On 29/11/2018 at 10:54, David said:

Never seen what a Stoke fan looks like before so I Googled it....

FD25D863-025B-4922-899F-8E15ED084B68.jpeg

To be fair to the Stokies I wouldn’t trust much along that Derby’s/Staffs border.

I certainly won’t be going camping in that area well not without an extra large tub of sudocreme.

Archived