Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

I'm absolutely appalled that an injured player got lambasted but please note that this was a very small minority of our fans. Unfortunately, all clubs have fans with a similar mentality.

Please don't drag the Ramsey injury into this debate, it happened some time ago and was a freak accident.

Thought it was a decent game last night and we did well to get 3 points from it. We battled from the start and deserved the win. Just hope we can continue to build on this.

Looking forward to visiting Pride Park this season and having a few in the Brunswick before the game.

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

You won’t mate, home fans only now, and they check tickets.

Tiffany lounge or maybe Merry Widows if they still accept away.

On 29/11/2018 at 00:13, Camstoke10 said:

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

Are u for real or just blind ?

that was a category A leg breaker of a challenge 

u know what?  If it hurt or not and was fortunate enough to not have leg split in two he still rolled around half as much as ince whenever anyone breathed on the diving little what not 

1 hour ago, Stoke in peace said:

It sounded a bit louder than Bolton to be fair but the turnout was poor, agreed. Imagine how many we would have scored with a full house roaring us on. It's a good job for derby that it wasn't full, otherwise your goal difference would have taken a battering. 

One thing is almost certain and that is that we'll sell out at your place. You'll see a very loud bunch of away fans then. Just hope we can get another 3 points. 

Are you sure?

wednesday night, on the red button, no trains back.

It might still be a bit chilly in March. 

35 miles to watch Rowettball, when you can’t even be bothered to go at home. 

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

It’s al the season ticket holders that sit in the corners that didn’t turn up. Strange coincidence.

No that the side what never sells out it’s the new corner, that’s not season ticket holders it for like kids when they get invited from school etc

Did anybody watch the Documentary on BBC1 last night,called Ambulances,it follows 2 ambulance crews on a night shift from Stoke General Hospital,some of the statements made might be of interest,50,000 registered heroin addicts,dont know the actual figure but there seemed to be one hell of a lot of people with mental health problems,suicidal patients,is there any wonder why Stoke fans react like they do when at matches,is it inbreeding?

2 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

It sounded a bit louder than Bolton to be fair but the turnout was poor, agreed. Imagine how many we would have scored with a full house roaring us on. It's a good job for derby that it wasn't full, otherwise your goal difference would have taken a battering. 

One thing is almost certain and that is that we'll sell out at your place. You'll see a very loud bunch of away fans then. Just hope we can get another 3 points. 

I'm sure you'll sell out and make plenty of noise but probably no more than the other visitors (Leeds, Forest, Blues, Villa etc.) that turn up in numbers. Your fans will no doubt be good but nothing special I suspect. 

10 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

The Bet 365 was voted as the loudest in the Premier league a few years back. However the Vic was superb. God, I miss that place. 

Many over here have similar fond memories of the Baseball Ground but, it's often selective memory. The old grounds often created a better atmosphere, largely due to being standing terraces and being closer to the pitch in my opinion but, they definitely had some bad points that many of us choose to forget. 

1 minute ago, Camstoke10 said:

Yeah, against brum that was full because it was city 7s, where other games it’s not been, and in the prem it used to get full last year

So for your only "full" attendance of the season, "around 1000 ST holders" chose not to turn up, and schools didn't want to punish the children by giving away around 550 tickets?

Archived