Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

And derby is a poo stoke 

Looks like you watched it all on TV!!! ?

"Gave my season ticket away for tonight so at least someone enjoyed it.?"

"Maybe I will. That's my choice but it doesn't make me premier ducking plastic, it just makes me pissed off with the club. One win doesn't change that."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284099/fans?page=1

16 minutes ago, philmycock said:

"Maybe I will. That's my choice but it doesn't make me premier ducking plastic, it just makes me pissed off with the club. One win doesn't change that."

This is my favourite....

"Comes across as more of a nob than the derby fans tbf"

17 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Amazing. But doesn’t surprise me at all 

30 minutes ago, philmycock said:

There was me thinking it was some spotty, teenage oik on the wind-up and it turns out it's just some semi-illiterate, 60 year-old troll who can apparently hear how many fans booed off Davies and where they were sat in the crowd, all from the comfort of his sofa. 

50 minutes ago, philmycock said:

If you look at my profile again you will see that I was arguing the case with someone that didn’t go oh and also it was me that created the thread so that’s why it probs said that?clearly you can’t read ?????????

20 minutes ago, 86 points said:

There was me thinking it was some spotty, teenage oik on the wind-up and it turns out it's just some semi-illiterate, 60 year-old troll who can apparently hear how many fans booed off Davies and where they were sat in the crowd, all from the comfort of his sofa. 

I’m under the age of 20 and I was at the game so clearly you derby fans are thick, read it all and read what was actually said ???I was arguing the case that whoever didn’t go tonight shouldn’t bother going for the rest of the season

On 28/11/2018 at 19:13, Camstoke10 said:

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

Do you think they have a valid reason to boo shawcross....??? Because he almost ended Ramsey’s career.....he is an absolute donkey, thieving a living as a footballer and the best thing is that he actually thinks he is good...! Ha ha. 

I agree about Keogh by the way...not because of the game against your lot though but he really is...

and as everyone has said, you have the ugliest, scruffiest bunch of fans ever...you all look like the ugly extras from Game of Thrones.

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Do you think they have a valid reason to boo shawcross....??? Because he almost ended Ramsey’s career.....he is an absolute donkey, thieving a living as a footballer and the best thing is that he actually thinks he is good...! Ha ha. 

I agree about Keogh by the way...not because of the game against your lot though but he really is...

and as everyone has said, you have the ugliest, scruffiest bunch of fans ever...you all look like the ugly extras from Game of Thrones.

Well I’m glad to admit I don’t shag my family ??

57 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Clearly you can’t read ???????

999A968C-F6D3-40E2-9C90-DE44966BF2FA.png

58 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Not really, Camstoke20 jumped off his sofa when Clucas scored, before then he was deathly silent.

For atmosphere, The Victoria Ground was awesome to be fair, last night was dull for noise.

The Bet 365 was voted as the loudest in the Premier league a few years back. However the Vic was superb. God, I miss that place. 

6 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

The Bet 365 was voted as the loudest in the Premier league a few years back. 

It must have been when you were winning, you did a great Bolton impression for the first hour on Wednesday. 

I’m struggling to understand how all those empty seats could be season ticket holders who couldn’t be bothered to go, that’s shocking. I know Rowetts football is as dull as dishwater, but that’s incredibly poor. 

7 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Clearly you can’t read ???????

999A968C-F6D3-40E2-9C90-DE44966BF2FA.png

So based on that logic you'll never sell out again? If you had your way, the maximum attendance you could expect would be what you got on Wednesday. Grow up pal, people miss the odd game. Getting wound up on behalf of your fellow Stoke fans, plenty of which have had season tickets longer than you've been born.

16 minutes ago, curb said:

It must have been when you were winning, you did a great Bolton impression for the first hour on Wednesday. 

I’m struggling to understand how all those empty seats could be season ticket holders who couldn’t be bothered to go, that’s shocking. I know Rowetts football is as dull as dishwater, but that’s incredibly poor. 

Look at all those season ticket holder's seats unused ? #fakenews

73FBDCDC-9E50-4437-86D3-C130B5F58763.jpeg

44 minutes ago, curb said:

It sounded a bit louder than Bolton to be fair but the turnout was poor, agreed. Imagine how many we would have scored with a full house roaring us on. It's a good job for derby that it wasn't full, otherwise your goal difference would have taken a battering. 

One thing is almost certain and that is that we'll sell out at your place. You'll see a very loud bunch of away fans then. Just hope we can get another 3 points. 

8 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

I’m under the age of 20 and I was at the game so clearly you derby fans are thick, read it all and read what was actually said ???I was arguing the case that whoever didn’t go tonight shouldn’t bother going for the rest of the season

Judging by the below comment, you're under the age of 10 mate...

9 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

And derby is a poo stoke 

Archived