Not Snakes ?!?!?!?!? But ????

stoneyram

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say, just sing load, win the game and show him what he is missing.

Snakes and cards will be water off a ducks back, he will be expecting this.

A rip roaring sound constantly from the away fans and a resounding victory should be all the kick in the teeth he needs

2 hours ago, stoneyram said:

Instead of snakes , EVERYBODY WHOS GOING BUY A CHEAP 

THANK YOU CARD FOR LEAVING 

Then when he comes out deliver them to him 

Spread the word 

3100 Cards to be sent 

Time to grow up have some dignity and respect. Rowett is history for gods sake!

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Here's a thought - wanna hiss, hiss. Wanna cheer, feel free. Want to sit in the stands like monks and politely clap Snakey, fill your boots. Each to their own seems a fair way forward. Pays your money, takes your choice.

It’s just a habit some have.

I will be there cheering my team ON, if we win I will be over the moon, as always, I want to beat Stoke do not give a poo about Rowett, it's all about Derby taking the 3 points and showing the good. People of Stoke what a great team we are, looking forward to a good game and a great atmosphere, will be in Stoke around 6:30, after a few beers in Derby, hope we will all be bouncing at the end.

Looking forward to the game. There’ll be some real spirit and atmosphere. I like Stoke as a club and am very jealous of that Mathews Statue .. probably the best football statue I’ve seen. A genuine work of art and a joy to look at. 

still hope we tonk them though ???

I plan to ignore the fact that he's even there - I do that with most of the managers of the opposition TBH - Until my Dad asks who they are and if I know I'll make a comment

That said - If we're stuffing them I might be tempted to join in some light-hearted mockery

On 19/11/2018 at 17:05, 86 points said:

As long as we don't pick up any monastery injuries, I'll be happy

Have asked if mount will be fit for this one , just awaiting confirmation , anyway much rather have lampard ,don’t think rowett could hold a candle to him

Archived