Snakes at the Bet365 Stadium?

DarkFruitsRam7

On 17/11/2018 at 22:30, jono said:

I probably supported Gary ( oh alright I admit it I did ?) ... but this is fun and all part of life’s rich tapestry 

I really wanted some platform boots when I was 14 ... would I now ?  ... I reserve the right to change my opinion in perpetuity and be a glory seaker, wearer of the emperors new clothes et al, whenever I see fit 

It’s fine ?

but please don’t rule out getting some nice big chocker platform shoes. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've turned down jobs for more money. 

Money isn't everything to everyone. 

Not that I care why he left or even if it was for triple his wages blah blah. I'm just giving him poo because it's light hearted football abuse for 90ish minutes. Think less. It's a game

6 minutes ago, Simsy said:

So the Wind will be problematic for us with these inflatables says Gary.   I am picturing a Darren bent Sunderland goal v Liverpool. Marriott strikes a shot that bounces off an inflatable snake that's blown onto the pitch and wrong foots butland. 1-0 Derby!

At kick off the forecast is dry, 10 degrees and a 16mph breeze. Rowett needs to do his research better, perfect (inflatable) ssssnake weather!

I'm shaking my head at all this childish behavior, but maybe that's because I'm 56 and not 20.

Come on guys let's quit this nonsense.

It's time to grow up.

Seriously.

All of you posting that it's not utterly brilliant waving hundreds of snakes at the King Snake himself are just being childish.

Bummed I won't get to see it on TV here in Florida, but I'll be listening on the radio and hope to here the game is help up 5-minutes as they bring on a snow plough on to clear all the snakes away.

7 hours ago, MK said:

The seller of these must be dead confused as to why sales are suddenly booming. 

If this was a new business it's the perfect time for them to go on dragon's den looking for investment .  ' last years turnover was £1.99 peter .  in the last 2 months however, we've achieved sales of £200,000. '

Archived