v Bolton Wanderers (A) Match Thread

Boycie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

No idea if he's injured, but I don't think it's a case of 'being behind', more like there's about 20 players for 18 spots, so someone's always gonna miss out when everyone is fit. Nugent missed out a few weeks ago, Marriott has missed a few and so on.  We just need to get used to it and not turn it into a major incident when someone's not there.

Bloody hell. No personal insults, no sex, no religion, no politics, no speculating on player pecking order... owt else??

2 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Cant believe bennet starts ahead of lawrence and flojo in my opinion bennet is the weak link in this team no end product i just dont think he is as good as the others

I think against a Man U side , Bennett was a bit out his depth, his speed not enough and hung Bogle out to dry a little  first half, but against Bolton I think  he will be back to being a dangerous player 

Tin hat.....

Obviously the manager’s opinion is the one that really counts but I have to agree that I think Bennett overall is the slightly weak link. I do wonder if part of this is Lamps being well aware that he’s ‘one of us’... and the fans’ feelings influencing him a tiny bit.

Everyone did great Tuesday but if You play the match back it was Bennett who offered least in the game. Impact sub, sure......but to me he looks the least fit of the squad and maybe he’s not a 90 min player yet...

Having said  that flojo hasn’t shown a full match performance and Lawrence also isn’t showing for long periods. Not sure he’s a true team player either if I am honest.

But at the end of the day if they are Rams and playing then I will cheer them on.

All about opinions...,

3 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Tin hat.....

Obviously the manager’s opinion is the one that really counts but I have to agree that I think Bennett overall is the slightly weak link. I do wonder if part of this is Lamps being well aware that he’s ‘one of us’... and the fans’ feelings influencing him a tiny bit.

Everyone did great Tuesday but if You play the match back it was Bennett who offered least in the game. Impact sub, sure......but to me he looks the least fit of the squad and maybe he’s not a 90 min player yet...

Having said  that flojo hasn’t shown a full match performance and Lawrence also isn’t showing for long periods. Not sure he’s a true team player either if I am honest.

But at the end of the day if they are Rams and playing then I will cheer them on.

All about opinions...,

He was also up against one of their best players on the night, Young

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Can’t see anything on the far side of the pitch ☀️

Can see it when the ball gets there and the exposure adjusts. But absolutely no idea if anyone's stood on that side of the pitch when the balls on the near side ? 

Archived