The Championship 18/19

Day

34 minutes ago, 61GT said:

Sorry I missed this thread on Tuesday evening as I was taken into hospital on Tuesday afternoon by ambulance for what now turns out to have been a stroke. The result cheered me up no end!

COYR.

hope the Rams result cheered you up mate , and heres to a speedy recovery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, froggg said:

Hope you’re doing okay fella.

Thanks that’s very kind, TBH not the best week but feeling much better now and quite relieved/lucky as it could have been so much worse.

Regular medication and a low-cholesterol diet seems to be the way forward. wAiting on the results of the MRI scan were even more stressful (if that’s possible) than watching/ following Derby’s matches.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ve had it on, but not really paid much attention to it to be honest. I saw Gayle miss a sitter, can’t recall much else.

That was the last interesting thing to happen and it was like an hour ago? Or it felt like it

18 minutes ago, Moist One said:

awful game.

Yeah, between the 30th minute and half time I think Boro forgot who managed them.

Handball for the goal surely? And I thought WBA should have had a penalty. Ayala could do no wrong it seemed

From BBC, I wish I'd paid 7.99 to watch it.

36 mins

Nottm Forest 0-1 Birmingham

Jota's corner is cleared by Forest, but it's pumped straight back into their own half.

Jeers and whistles from the home fans.

38 mins

Nottm Forest 0-1 Birmingham

Forest are all over the shop.

Tobias Figueiredo plays a dangerous pass across his own backline, it's collected by Maikel Kieftenbeld, but the German's chip lands on top of the net.

Archived