Sign in to follow this  
David

The Championship 18/19

20 minutes ago, David said:

Forest couldn't compete with the entertainment on offer at the cricket, was worried about playing in a ground of empty pink seats so the game got moved.

They play Reading at home on Saturday?

Now forgive me for being thick but, isn't Fox a left back, playing centre back and Osborn a left mid playing left back with their hero Dawson that's a centre back on the bench?

DkBCP2NW4AEoyEt.jpg

9 minutes ago, David said:

Now forgive me for being thick but, isn't Fox a left back, playing centre back and Osborn a left mid playing left back with their hero Dawson that's a centre back on the bench?

DkBCP2NW4AEoyEt.jpg

From what I gather, Fox has been turned into a centre back for a while now (maybe since Karanka took over? Not sure) and he's gone from zero to hero, they love him now. Osborn has become the Chris Baird type utility player who isn't really good enough to be the star man in his position and as for Dawson, I presume he's just not fully fit. Within a couple of weeks I imagine their back-line will have Byram at right back, Dawson partnering Figueiredo in the centre and Robinson on the left

Edited by Cam the Ram

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

From what I gather, Fox has been turned into a centre back for a while now (maybe since Karanka took over? Not sure) and he's gone from zero to hero, they love him now. Osborn has become the Chris Baird type utility player who isn't really good enough to be the star man in his position and as for Dawson, I presume he's just not fully fit. Within a couple of weeks I imagine their back-line will have Bryam at right back, Dawson partnering Figueiredo in the centre and Robinson on the left

Cheers, I don't tend to pay much attention to teams at the other end of the table so missed out on the conversion of Fox to hero. Not sure how he's managed it tbh.