The Championship 18/19

David

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the hate Steve Bruce is getting, on the live table when they were beating Preston they were up to seventh, level on points with fifth place Brentford who are earning plenty of plaudits this season, and just a few points off top.

Two defeats in 11.

The hatred towards him seems bizarre from a general observer's pont of view. They must be playing dire football, or the fans have serious ambitions (delusions) that they should be top by now.

Also, just to add, fifth place Brentford have 17 points from 11 games. Over a 46-game season that's only 71 points. This league is either the strongest it's been in a while, or the weakest. Depends on perspective.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

For all the hate Steve Bruce is getting, on the live table when they were beating Preston they were up to seventh, level on points with fifth place Brentford who are earning plenty of plaudits this season, and just a few points off top.

Two defeats in 11.

The hatred towards him seems bizarre from a general observer's pont of view. They must be playing dire football, or the fans have serious ambitions (delusions) that they should be top by now.

I think a lot of fans were on cloud nine when they thought they were getting Thierry Henry. Laughable. 

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, David said:

D400F3F2-C220-4162-A2B0-1030D8B6DD35.jpeg

Having reviewed this and your other post I am still undecided which is Bruce and which is the cabbage.

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Also, just to add, fifth place Brentford have 17 points from 11 games. Over a 46-game season that's only 71 points. This league is either the strongest it's been in a while, or the weakest. Depends on perspective.

How does that compare to previous seasons? 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Who takes a cabbage to the football anyway?. Madness.

This is why I find so bizarre.

An elderly man woke up yesterday and either took a cabbage out the cupboard or nipped down the shops to buy one with the sole purpose of throwing it at Steve Bruce.

Coins, bottles are spare of the moment moments of idiocy, yet this was pre planned as a one fan protest.

4 hours ago, David said:

This is why I find so bizarre.

An elderly man woke up yesterday and either took a cabbage out the cupboard or nipped down the shops to buy one with the sole purpose of throwing it at Steve Bruce.

Coins, bottles are spare of the moment moments of idiocy, yet this was pre planned as a one fan protest.

It’s just the tip of the iceberg if you ask me.

Archived