What's fun in London?

Parsnip

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I'd have thought a pride park regular would have felt right at home in an ignorant crowd Boycie.....?

Maybe it’s just crowds, sitting in an orderly fashion suits me, but pushing and barging get my gander up.

If by chance you are traveling on but are stuck at Heathrow terminal 3 and have some hours to kill, try this.  Attempt to find the smoking room and when that quest turns out unsuccessful go walking around until you see a long corridor which says staff only.  March right through there like you own the place, passed a couple of check counters (remember to nod head slightly at staff) and tallyho, you are in the airport parking lot.  You will have to take it from there, for i returned to terminal 3 after my smoke.

6 hours ago, ramit said:

If by chance you are traveling on but are stuck at Heathrow terminal 3 and have some hours to kill, try this.  Attempt to find the smoking room and when that quest turns out unsuccessful go walking around until you see a long corridor which says staff only.  March right through there like you own the place, passed a couple of check counters (remember to nod head slightly at staff) and tallyho, you are in the airport parking lot.  You will have to take it from there, for i returned to terminal 3 after my smoke.

You think it's fun to evade airport police? No thanks, not for us. The idea of getting dragged into a back room by some huge machine gun toting security man only to be stripped and anally probed is not our idea of fu...

Oh wait, just checked with the wife and apparently we're going to Heathrow.

Archived