Crazy Keogh hating

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Oh, well that's a bit of a daft thing to say. Should be nothin' but love here at the end of the day. 

The whole wrist slashers vs happy clappers thing has never been fair. We should all be both at times

I'm a happy slasher - but that's nothing to do with this board....

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, KCG said:

Wasn't one of them from a straight pass from Keogh to their striker?

Like Davies did in (i think but not 100%) the home defeat to reading last year.

Another disaster for our Richard. I'm starting to prefer him wildly out of position and out of the game than actually taking up the position he is paid to cover where he is either ball watching or flinging himself prostate.

We know he gives his heart and soul for Derby but we have never been good enough to continually make up for his errors and lack of discipline.

2:47 sums he up completely. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46730962

8 minutes ago, unclej said:

Another disaster for our Richard. I'm starting to prefer him wildly out of position and out of the game than actually taking up the position he is paid to cover where he is either ball watching or flinging himself prostate.

We know he gives his heart and soul for Derby but we have never been good enough to continually make up for his errors and lack of discipline.

2:47 sums he up completely. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46730962

He had an absolute howler yet again today, about time people got their head out out of sand and realise he isn't and never will be the answer. 

Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, superzak said:

Richard Keogh has had his day at Derby if we want to progress. He is now in Alex Pearces position that has just been vacated. Not good enough for the first team but good back up.

Backup to whom?

3 minutes ago, jono said:

The own goal was Richard trying desperately to clear off the line after Evans got robbed. 

......and Bogle went AWOL.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, superzak said:

Precisely...this is why Keogh is still in the team.

Well don't moan about the so called problem if you have no clue what the solution is.

Keogh gets a foot on it = own goal

Keogh gets nothing on it = Redmond goal

Either way, it was a goal. 

These highlights on the BBC don’t show it that well, during the game they showed a pitch level camera replay.

Lovely flight it was, a little turbulence just after half time which smoothed itself out. Didn’t get a chance to grab any duty free.

Archived