Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

5 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Did anyone ask about how we are doing with FFP?

Mel said that all of our signings have been covered by our sales. So we're fine. As always. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Honestly don’t know why people keep going on about bloody FFP. 

Cause they think self made multi millionaire mel morris struggles with his finances

1 minute ago, David said:

FL - If Chelsea came calling to be manager, I would stay in Derby. Welcome and atmosphere is amazing, I want to get Derby promoted.

We've heard similar with Rowett and we were meant to be his ideal job. If Frank can get us up and Chelsea came calling, I'm sure 99% of fans would fully understand him leaving and be grateful for what he's done for the club

MM - will explore options with other clubs to offer concessions to have reciprocal ticket agreements. Will try to offer at Hull, where they aren't offered. DCFC will endeavour to offer support to disabled fans.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

We've heard similar with Rowett and we were meant to be his ideal job. If Frank can get us up and Chelsea came calling, I'm sure 99% of fans would fully understand him leaving and be grateful for what he's done for the club

Question is, would Chelsea come calling if he didn't get us promoted, think he would need to achieve that to be offered the job

MM - if you're over 85, season tickets are free for Golden Rams. Help build social network for those fans with events, clustered seating, blankets. We will look at trying to find benefits for season ticket holders, maybe cup vouchers, local business discounts

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lampard is honourable though, I called Rowett’s slipperiness quite early on in his tenure, not giving it I told you so or anything, just had a gut feeling about him. 

FL - Reading match i learnt we have character. Need to move ball faster in possession, too comfortable, perfect to win but have lessons to put feet back on the ground. That's where improvement comes from.

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Lampard is honourable though, I called Rowett’s slipperiness quite early on in his tenure, not giving it I told you so or anything, just had a gut feeling about him. 

Lampard might be honourable, but I think even us Derby fans would struggle to decline an offer if Chelsea came calling, offered a massive wage rise, the chance to manage one of the top clubs in the world and a budget the size of theirs. And we don't have the connection with Chelsea that he does

Archived