Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Ramet said:

Did you watch the same game i thought lowe looked ok to be fair

Compared to the Southampton game he didn't do alot. Too be fair, he didn't have a lot of options for a pass but he didn't seem as confident. I think the whole team suffers when we are on sky and end up playing it safe. 

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Whoops, total blunder. getting myself mixed up with the 4-4 vs Huddersfield, 3-3 vs Millwall etc, original point still stands though I guess ?

To be fair, we did also draw 3-3 away at rotherham in that mcClaren season when we fell to 8th. There's just so many of them!

44 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Can only speak for myself but all the moaning I've done about him is purely about that game. Not seen anyone suggest he's no use to Derby ever again.

I didn’t suggest you or anybody else had written him off. Just thought judging by the comments I had read on here that the judgment people were making on him was harsh. But that’s just my opinion of course.

Just now, Dcfcrams89 said:

I didn’t suggest you or anybody else had written him off. Just thought judging by the comments I had read on here that the judgment people were making on him was harsh. But that’s just my opinion of course.

Fair enough mate. 

2 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

The McClaren way you mean? I'm having PTSD flashbacks to the 3-3 draw against Rotherham now... ?

At least you were awake - I come up from London for every home game and I think the train journey was more exciting than the football last season... No chance of any flashbacks cos I was asleep for most of it...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

At least you were awake - I come up from London for every home game and I think the train journey was more exciting than the football last season... No chance of any flashbacks cos I was asleep for most of it...

Respect ,I live local and it still pissed me off watching that rubbish.

10 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

At least we've got light at the end of the tunnel now under Frank, total football is imminent ?

1 hour ago, UttoxeterRam83 said:

I think we will miss out on him as they are looking for cash only. Obviously they aren't interested in Fozzy. Lowe looked really shakey against Reading but hopefully that was just nerves.

Shame we didn't use Weimann as part exchange when he left, might have got further with this one.

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

Why do you think that Wisdom will replace Keogh? Your personal choice or have you heard something that makes you think this?

well im sort of putting the pieces together. were being heavily linked with full backs and to me wisdom could play cb easily with his stature and aggresion. it was just a thought that i think lampards debating due to wisdom not being as attackive as lampard wants either

Archived