Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rambam said:

I would suggest Wisdom and Keogh can be improved on. As regards goals conceded, it happens. Are you under the impression we never conceded when Stimac played, or Todd, McFarland?

I can never ever remember any of the latter named above, making a silly mistake per match, let alone two. Maybe per season. I am also excluding Wisdom from this too.

8 hours ago, Lokidoki said:

I can never ever remember any of the latter named above, making a silly mistake per match, let alone two. Maybe per season. I am also excluding Wisdom from this too.

Why Wisdom was as poor in his own way as Keogh's mistakes? 

ps Mac & Todd were England internationals - bit of a difference.

Wisdom can't make any mistakes like Keogh on the ball because most the time he doesn't do anything positive with it.

You could have 100% pass accuracy doing what Wisdom did on Friday and every pass would be useless. Apart from where he smashes it at the nearest player and prays he wins a throw. 

Besides, he lost his man for 2 chances because he was busy trying to push people while the ball hung an inch above his head. 

Saying Wisdom never makes passing howlers is like saying Carson has never missed a penalty. 

Just now, Alpha said:

Wisdom can't make any mistakes like Keogh on the ball because most the time he doesn't do anything positive with it.

You could have 100% pass accuracy doing what Wisdom did on Friday and every pass would be useless. Apart from where he smashes it at the nearest player and prays he wins a throw. 

Besides, he lost his man for 2 chances because he was busy trying to push people while the ball hung an inch above his head. 

Saying Wisdom never makes passing howlers is like saying Carson has never missed a penalty. 

Did Wizzer cut you up during your drive home on Friday, Alpha? He had a poor game against Reading but you're making him sound like Claude Davis! ?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why Wisdom was as poor in his own way as Keogh's mistakes? 

ps Mac & Todd were England internationals - bit of a difference.

I think Wisdom has been poor for a while to be honest,when we had him on loan he was a bull of a defender now he dithers on the ball gets caught ball watching and he seems to have lost pace because anyone who runs at him scares him to death.

1 minute ago, derbydaz22 said:

I think Wisdom has been poor for a while to be honest,when we had him on loan he was a bull of a defender now he dithers on the ball gets caught ball watching and he seems to have lost pace because anyone who runs at him scares him to death.

I suppose now is a good a time as any to 'fess up, but I didn't rate him that highly before and didn't really want him back. There, now I've said it. ? Looking forward to Bogle getting better. ?

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Villa have 6m bid accepted - Percy

Surely we can’t swoop in and nick another player? 

At £6m and with three left-backs (four if you include Anya) on the books, I'm not sure we should bother!

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

At £6m and with three left-backs (four if you include Anya) on the books, I'm not sure we should bother!

They’re at it again, wish these investors hadn’t come in and they would have to stand and be counted for their recklessness of previous transfer windows. 

£6m for a championship fullback in the last year of his contract. I wouldn’t think with the best will in the world that this dude is good value at that price. 

Move on - the need improve LB (in terms of depth) is not dear enough to justify spending £6m on.

Forsyth is not the worst LB in the league as I saw some vagrant claim on twitter the other day, he's one of the better backups around - and if Lowe stays fit he's better than many and is also perfect for the system.

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Wisdom can't make any mistakes like Keogh on the ball because most the time he doesn't do anything positive with it

When did Keogh become Pirlo? I don't remember him doing anything actually positive with the ball in 5 years, aside of running into 3 opponents before firing it hip-high at a team-mate 5 yards away!

1 minute ago, Moist One said:

When did Keogh become Pirlo? I don't remember him doing anything actually positive with the ball in 5 years, aside of running into 3 opponents before firing it hip-high at a team-mate 5 yards away!

I agree he's not Pirlo, but he got 5 assists last season. 

One of them might be a header from a set piece that someone finished but pretty sure the other 4 were all him charging up field and putting someone in behind.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Move on - the need improve LB (in terms of depth) is not dear enough to justify spending £6m on.

Forsyth is not the worst LB in the league as I saw some vagrant claim on twitter the other day, he's one of the better backups around - and if Lowe stays fit he's better than many and is also perfect for the system.

Spot on

Archived