Vydra - Leeds fan in peace

Leeds FC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

QPR agree to £42 million fine and xmas window embargo. Good thing to avoid if possible. 

Quick sell them martin and thorne before they get a transfer ban.

1 minute ago, Leeds FC said:

Quite a few rumours circulating to say he’s failed his medical. Any news from your end 

Hardly a surprise. Frank said he was injured, a lot said it was cause he was leaving but he did get injured a fair bit last season. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds FC said:

Quite a few rumours circulating to say he’s failed his medical. Any news from your end ? 

Will be interesting to know what he failed on if that is true. He didn't perform last season like a player carrying any major problem. Can only guess it's quite possibly a neck injury. His head does tend to drop when things aren't going his way. 

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Will be interesting to know what he failed on if that is true. He didn't perform last season like a player carrying any major problem. Can only guess it's quite possibly a neck injury. His head does tend to drop when things aren't going his way. 

I heard he strained his shoulder carrying his wallet

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 20:25, therealhantsram said:

Vydra... Great first touch. Incredible powerful and accurate shooting. Technically very good and can do it with both feet too. Go watch the videos. In normal play it's not possible to tell which is his stronger side. Only when you see him take penalties do you know he's right footed. 

Just shows how we see things differently.I think it's vydras 1st touch that lets him down. 

It looks like Bamford might be going to Leeds instead. They are leaving it late to sign a striker particularly when they are aiming for a top 6 finish. Having said that they sold Chris Wood last year after the season had started which didn't bode well for a succesful season!

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Nock £10 million off and it would still be a very good deal for us 

Dear Leeds fan. We have an incredible striker called Nick Blackman. Being Argentinian I am sure Bielsa might not have heard of him but believe me he could make a big difference to your season!

Archived